Hecno's on going organics

I'm guessing lollipop :biggrin: :smoking:

I thought of that at first, too, EQ, Lol! But then I thought that you got chocolate lollies, caramel lollies, grape lollies, and Hec didn’t specify. So then I thought it must be a down under term, like vegemite sandwiches! Lol! Now I am dying to know!

@smokeyfromau The male is no more , it started to drop pollen so I pollinated a bud on the outside girl and 1 on the inside . never it done before so I hope it works . @Iriee Vibez mixed Lollies , - You call lit candy . :thumbsup:
1592079080124.png

So we were very close with lollipops. Come to think of it now, that’s probably where lollipops came from. Candy and popsicle. Lollie and popsicle. Lollipops! Right on, Hecno! That sounds like some great weed!

@smokeyfromau The male is no more , it started to drop pollen so I pollinated a bud on the outside girl and 1 on the inside . never it done before so I hope it works . @Iriee Vibez mixed Lollies , - You call lit candy . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1202265
Good luck Hecno with the pollenation, that seems another way to do it also, collect the males pollen and just do select buds

those plants look beautiful Bro, lovely green leaves, not a hint of overfeeding, and lovely sticky candy canes on their way - or do we call them Lolly canes over here?

As an 'Englander' I can inform you ALL (Iriee included) that Lollies are always on a stick... like those Chupachups.
1592090605801.png

You can have Ice Lollies....
1592090681750.png

But these.....
1592090778708.png
are called Gummies

THESE ARE SWEETS....
1592091137061.png

.... and this is Candy....
1592096340124.png

Let's get it right Boys!

Last edited:
Yep . @Teetee Gummies is the one . :biggrin: Now back to soil , I have been thinking for a while now of another way to get Potassium into the soil from what is around me . So I looked further into the Banana plant which grow wild in my yard , And this is what I came up with --- banana stem chop and put into a food processor with a little water and blend it all up , -- stems are green -- Here is a chart of the NPK value .
1592116320974.png
the samples in the chart are wet weight values .
Also worms love the mix . So what I do is get some rain forest leafs and lay them on top of the soil , then put the mushed up stems on top . It will all compost down nicely . :thumbsup:
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

Back