Hecno's on going organics

wow Hecno, thats so cool alright i loveeeeeeeeee fungi, taking pics of them etc. I posed with this beauty, up in the mountains, a whole field of these giants amongst a few cubensis mushrooms. Plants looking very healthy mate

52127387_492118731615879_8137759239540342173_n.jpg

wow Hecno, thats so cool alright i loveeeeeeeeee fungi, taking pics of them etc. I posed with this beauty, up in the mountains, a whole field of these giants amongst a few cubensis mushrooms. Plants looking very healthy mate

Now those are humongous fungus among-us :smoking:

:spels::spels::spels::spels::spels: All glowing vibrant green with health and vigor mate!

I see that male is fighting back about apical dominance = :finger::haha: ...that's some in-your-face stretch on the top branches! He wants his bollocks flying high in the wind apparently,and won't be denied! :woody:

Wow, look at that 'shroomy patch working the log and chips! :crisps: ..making good friends with the squash and bok choy(?)

cool2.gif
daaaaamn, those are crazy big and looking Smokey, they look fake or like some man-made thing... totally flat on top?... great find mate!

Now those are humongous fungus among-us :smoking:
:rolleyes2: :nono: :rolleyes2: oh groooooan,... just flop that pun right on down whydontcha :rofl: ... it's a yeasty beastie alright! :face::rofl:

:spels::spels::spels::spels::spels: All glowing vibrant green with health and vigor mate!

I see that male is fighting back about apical dominance = :finger::haha: ...that's some in-your-face stretch on the top branches! He wants his bollocks flying high in the wind apparently,and won't be denied! :woody:

Wow, look at that 'shroomy patch working the log and chips! :crisps: ..making good friends with the squash and bok choy(?)

View attachment 1198447 daaaaamn, those are crazy big and looking Smokey, they look fake or like some man-made thing... totally flat on top?... great find mate!

:rolleyes2: :nono: :rolleyes2: oh groooooan,... just flop that pun right on down whydontcha :rofl: ... it's a yeasty beastie alright! :face::rofl:
hey Waira , RivetGrrl and Hecno, mate, yes they are flat topped and rather thick also. when i saw the field spotted with these fungi giants I was like :jawdrop:
53026498_564858744016187_7483009791749496344_n.jpg

I am not to sure what to say here guys ,
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

But I am thinking this is a very nice male , in saying that I have no experience to go by , Do you think this is a good example of a good male .
all thoughts are welcome as I don't know . :thumbsup:

:d5: He grew very well, matured right on cue, has a nice structure and similar to the sisters, so that's a fine start! See how the flowers form up, and if he has good "cologne" on mate! :rofl: ... any trich's? ....Ultimitely I'd defer to the breeder, Duck on this though, I'm in no wiser a hat than you mate!
I am not to sure what to say here guys , View attachment 1199054View attachment 1199055
But I am thinking this is a very nice male , in saying that I have no experience to go by , Do you think this is a good example of a good male .
all thoughts are welcome as I don't know . :thumbsup:

Back