Hecno's on going organics

@hecno 6hours full sun, not sure i can muster that in full sun, but the house higher up the yard is better 8am to about 2pm for the girls (6hrs full more in summer), veges site maybe 4-5hrs direct sun, then filtered and gone by 2pm except pathes, see what i can do with the veges. Thanks Hecno, i would love to play with some seeds, the nimbins were seeds from the buds and were(are - still alive) great plants. I'd be curious how many seeds a female can produce

Reference for me . :biggrin: Interaction between uptake of calcium and phosphate
A model describing the interation between these two nutrients on the basis of root respiration, ion affinities and the precipitation of calciumphosphates in the immediate proximity of the roots is proposed. During root respiration hydrogencarbonate ions tend to keep calcium ions away from the root growing points. Uptake and translocation of phosphate from the soil to the growing points secures the uptake and supply of calcium. Accumulation of calcium ions at root surfaces may precipitate phosphates and thereby hinder uptake of not only phosphate but also of calcium for a short time. The consequences of this sequence may be very pronounced because calcium is not retranslocated in plants.

Last edited:
Reference for me . :biggrin: Interaction between uptake of calcium and phosphate
A model describing the interation between these two nutrients on the basis of root respiration, ion affinities and the precipitation of calciumphosphates in the immediate proximity of the roots is proposed. During root respiration hydrogencarbonate ions tend to keep calcium ions away from the root growing points. Uptake and translocation of phosphate from the soil to the growing points secures the uptake and supply of calcium. Accumulation of calcium ions at root surfaces may precipitate phosphates and thereby hinder uptake of not only phosphate but also of calcium for a short time. The consequences of this sequence may be very pronounced because calcium is not retranslocated in plants.

Damn!

Z99 - 6 days 12/12 and all is well , sure have shot up a bit . I recon they will get to 80 cm before the stretch stops , I hope . :thumbsup:
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG

6 days ago .
1590819528952.png

:smoking: I dig the structure of these plants hec', open and sturdy.... definitely some stretch going on!
Hopefully that will slow after the fuzzy crowns form up....:growing:

Back