Hecno's on going organics

Plants are off to a great start, Hecno! Ready to spread their wings in their new homes! That is one of the most informative strain I have read! Zoid fuel sounds exquisite!

:greenthumb: oh man, that's a very interesting cross @hecno ...I love that it's so unique in it's lineage!
Definitely knock up a branch or two and make some extras...
cool2.gif

Well guys looks like I am in top running for the AFN Knuckle head of the year award , @The_Skunkist here is the yarn , I put the pots ready to seed in the room and I even dated the day they went in . I wanted to get them acclimatised . I got the seeds and put them in my hand to go to the room to plant them , on the way the son comes down the stairs and says , here dad a bourbon and coke , good on ya son as I reach for the drink . We had a bit of a yarn then it it me , I had the bloody seeds in my hand -- F&*% -- me . Do you think we could find them -- narr -- My soil was spot on , the new dehumidifier was working great , new ph pen is here and new soil ph probe , This is going to be a top grow
:crying: :baghead: :haha: ....shit the bed, that's funny! All it took was a nice cool frosty cocktail and :poof: goes the focus! Was this inside, or out? it's tough to find seeds dropped like that,.. worse is the *crunch* under your foot while scoping about - :yoinks: I know that pain too!

I have had a fair bit of rain this week and it should end in a day or 2 then one is going outside to be with the male as I am hoping to get seeds off it . I gave them a bit of a tidy up today :thumbsup:
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG

1590199633990.png

Today is the day , flipped to 12/12 . Three are indoors , one male got the chop and one is outside with a female , left hand side is female , when the male starts getting ripe I will move it as I only want one branch seeded . Not the best time to be outdoors due to sun hours . I am about a month early due to rain forest trees blocking the sun . So we will see how they go . Indoor girls doing just fine and no problems so far , This is the beginning of week 7 , but I think it might be week 8 [ not that it matters ] They are mostly living off the soil and with non NPK inputs . :thumbsup: also at this stage , room temp is 24 c and humidity is set at 65 % which I will change soon to 50% . as the buds form . I also now have 3 elephant garlic at the back . :thumbsup:
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG

@hecno hi mate, a question, how much sun hours do your veges get? Limted morning sun the pine vege bed but the other sump one is better. Then its pretty sunny and sun is gone at the back by 2pm then flicks of it appear before sunset. Up near house is the best sun hence the girls chase the sun up there. Rainforest, Eucaltypus all block the sun, lol can see it steaming in over the creek in the bare yards:drool: wished to own over creek

Lovely Canna plants mate, super healthy. Good luck with the sexing, that sounds interesting, like to try that sometime, like a Nimbin boy crossed with something

Back