Hecno's on going organics

Thank you Mr skunk . :thumbsup:
1587541639676.png

Indoor - out Door , What I have here is Z99 photo plants , I will be vegging indoors to go out doors . Waira the seeds from DM on the other site . His mate gave them to me . They are at week 3 here . :thumbsup:
DSC_0005.JPG

Had a really good day today . Chicken Taj Mahal is all but done , I sharped some knifes , Worked in the veggie patch , checked my sons soil ph while he was not looking in his tomato patch , He not going to beat me . :biggrin:
These are working knifes , They all have a purpose for what I need them for .
DSC_0001.JPG

@The_Skunkist This is a smoke report . :smoking: I did all this smoking this .
DSC_0027.JPG

this is a strong smoke [ For me ] I found it to be balanced , like had focus and then where the hell did I put my beer . I found there was a real nice lingering flavour in the mouth .Both my test subjects [ Sons ] commented how nice it was .I would but this right up there , in you line up .
The plant was easy to grow .Well done mate :thumbsup:

:greenthumb: lovely buds my friend! :d5: ... I forgot what you said the aroma/flavor is like? :rofl: Urban Legends genetics are solid!

So, how far off was the lad's pH? :rolleyes2: ..couldn't be that bad,...it's your soil!

Did you relocate that bloody "dinner guest" yet? :rofl: ... eatin' that well, better take it far away or it'll be back for thirdsies - :crisps: :yoinks:

Only a true butcher could sharpen knives on a concave stone - :wiz: :eek1: LOL! .... shit mate, how do you do it? I have a Japanese composite water stone that's great, but soft so I have to use a leveler stone to keep it nice and flat....

Had a really good day today . Chicken Taj Mahal is all but done , I sharped some knifes , Worked in the veggie patch , checked my sons soil ph while he was not looking in his tomato patch , He not going to beat me . :biggrin:
These are working knifes , They all have a purpose for what I need them for . View attachment 1186500

@The_Skunkist This is a smoke report . :smoking: I did all this smoking this .View attachment 1186501
this is a strong smoke [ For me ] I found it to be balanced , like had focus and then where the hell did I put my beer . I found there was a real nice lingering flavour in the mouth .Both my test subjects [ Sons ] commented how nice it was .I would but this right up there , in you line up .
The plant was easy to grow .Well done mate :thumbsup:

That sounds like some really nice smoke. Hecno! Looks really nice and dense too. Nice growing.

Waira , I have always sharped my knifes with worn stones , they start out flat , I like them worn as a lot of butchers do , I can get them super sharp ,if I sharpen for other people I never go that far as they will cut themselves bad and I still have the snake , just got to get around to letting him go .
Urban Legends Mazar the best part about the flavor is a lingering after taste which last a while in the back of my throat , very citric taste .
Z99 week 4 . I'll be changing the room setting as soon as the lads plant is done 2 to 3 days . :thumbsup:
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG

Back