Hecno's on going organics

This grow has had me a bit stumped with what has been going on , which I dried for 6 days and is curing now , the buds where small but are nice and tight and the smell is divine and I can smell apples with a hint of tropical fruits . :biggrin:@Waira
I got 2.7 ounces , a lot better than I thought I would get and I had a sample smoke tastes great and is very strong , more so in the head than the body , well for me anyway .
:drool::cuss: you had to tell me about the aroma, didn't you! :doh: :haha: .... See I told you the yield would be better than the eye's suggested! The buds look choice mate, little stones full of crystals - :woohoo1:....now the aroma, that's a surprise; with her lineage, I'd not have wagered a dime on such a terp' profile showing up. Ditto for a "Sativa" type high,... Just goes to show! .... I wish we had others growing FG to see if you have a common pheno' or rare? Maybe @The_Skunkist can clue us in about this...
What I'd really like to see is a lab test on the terps and cannabinoids (what other potential rarer types may be in her), that's where all the effect buzz-magic and efficacy are. And we know that "Sativa" and "Indica" are merely conventional term's... It's so ingrained into the culture though that we may never see it go away, same for "strain". Bacteria, viruses, fungi have strains, plants have cultivars... :shrug: :rofl: -- folks are too stoned to care!

:vibe: :hump: -- damn Hec, she put on some weight! I think Mazars are known chunk-makers? She too is dropping iron nugg's, and I gotta say I'm in love with her body! It's like she's doing gravity LST, shaping, opening up just right as the branches.... :wiz:
This girl is fading almost normally, so many of yours feed so well to harvest, they hardly ever tap the fans! We love color too... no complaining mate! :rofl:
You see this one before? Grape Hashplant #4 -->

GHP4.jpg

>>> oooo, great Strangler pic Hec', I see where you're going now - :crying: :eek1: -- don't tell the Missus about the 12 ton boulder you ordered and is getting dropped off next week! Can you imagine her face when it showed?
atomic.gif
:haha: you'd be toasted Dingo bait!

>>>> Your lad did a fine job on the LST - :thumbsup:... do you have some styrofoam around? He could make some of those spacer wedges like I use on upper branches to force them down some,...

>>>> ...more expert work on that Strangler mate - :d5: ... I'm kinda surprised at how course the rootball is... Bonsai effect? I like where you're going here Hec', keep stacking and you may really need a giant boulder!

Last edited:
Waira post . :thumbsup:
I think the first thing that's been skipped over here is a clear defninition of what "organic" means concerning growing, and even then, there's plenty of beefing over definitions.
:greencheck: Firstly, don't confuse Organic Chemistry (Carbon chemistry) with "organic" in the sense used for gardeners and organic growing. It is NOT the same thing at all....
--- Synthetic is simple: it's formulated from pure chemicals... Organic, I think broadly put, is derived from "natural" resources, plant or animal,... Some things like phosphate rock, gypsum, Si products (mineral sources in general), are not technically "organic", but since they come from the Earth as is (or minimally processed), not synthesized in a facility, they can be put under the organic umbrella as far as organic based sourcing goes.... The other part of "natural/organic sources" is that the components were not raised using any chemical fert's, pesti-/fungi-/herbicides....

gRoshi, at that stage, the term "organic" is no longer applicable; as mentioned already, the plant takes in nutrient ions only in specific forms, so whether the nitrate came from alfalfa meal or a beaker, it's all the same to the plants! Some things, like urea, the plant can take in physically, but it must be further broken down internally into the specific forms used in it's respective metabolism,....ammonium is where urea ends up, but this process requires energy inputs by such processing, "wasted" energy by some measure, and it's why ZERO legit cannabis nutes use urea as a N source that I've seen,... most use ammonium and nitrate...
Have a look in the Q&D Defc. Pic Depot here, I listed the specific ions absorbable by the plants for each nutrient....

One of them like bits I pick up . :thumbsup: :cooldance:

Last edited:
Waira .
I think the first thing that's been skipped over here is a clear defninition of what "organic" means concerning growing, and even then, there's plenty of beefing over definitions.
:greencheck: Firstly, don't confuse Organic Chemistry (Carbon chemistry) with "organic" in the sense used for gardeners and organic growing. It is NOT the same thing at all....
--- Synthetic is simple: it's formulated from pure chemicals... Organic, I think broadly put, is derived from "natural" resources, plant or animal,... Some things like phosphate rock, gypsum, Si products (mineral sources in general), are not technically "organic", but since they come from the Earth as is (or minimally processed), not synthesized in a facility, they can be put under the organic umbrella as far as organic based sourcing goes.... The other part of "natural/organic sources" is that the components were not raised using any chemical fert's, pesti-/fungi-/herbicides....

gRoshi, at that stage, the term "organic" is no longer applicable; as mentioned already, the plant takes in nutrient ions only in specific forms, so whether the nitrate came from alfalfa meal or a beaker, it's all the same to the plants! Some things, like urea, the plant can take in physically, but it must be further broken down internally into the specific forms used in it's respective metabolism,....ammonium is where urea ends up, but this process requires energy inputs by such processing, "wasted" energy by some measure, and it's why ZERO legit cannabis nutes use urea as a N source that I've seen,... most use ammonium and nitrate...
Have a look in the Q&D Defc. Pic Depot here, I listed the specific ions absorbable by the plants for each nutrient....

One of them like bits I pick up . :thumbsup: :cooldance:
Nice mellow tune,nice explanation of organics also.Peace please

:jointman: .... amazing what I pull out of my junk-trunk on occasion, ay? :crying:

@The_Skunkist here we go mate , nice and ripe and buds are rock solid , what I have noticed is that the lower buds all have very good size to them as well and a part from my soil issue I very happy . :biggrin: Now for you new guys to my thread , I only now grow what the small blokes produce , not that I have anything against the big companies , the way the small bloke does it is what I like :smoking: Mr skunk is one of them , He is starting out selling seeds and with my dealings with him is anything to go by he is a good bloke . Back to the girl as of today . 4 days maybe till harvest .
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

now Mr skunk , these a the lads you need to interact with . I'll let you have the floor . :thumbsup:

I was a bit stoned last night and had a Bourbon or two .:biggrin: what I was trying to get across was supporting the india grower you can get some very good crosses that are not main stream .I'll let Mr Skunk fill in the details . I will have the pleasure of growing more of Urban Legends strains .And yes I fully endorse -- Urban Legends -- some of you guys know I don't usually do this , But having been a small businessman for many years I like to help out where I can .:thumbsup:
I forgot the bud shots . so here they are . :biggrin: Random buds . Ps Waira I learn;t a hell of a lot with this grow . :smoking:

Attachments

• DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    303 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0030.JPG
    DSC_0030.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0031.JPG
    DSC_0031.JPG
    332.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0032.JPG
    DSC_0032.JPG
    350 KB · Views: 33
I was a bit stoned last night and had a Bourbon or two .:biggrin: what I was trying to get across was supporting the india grower you can get some very good crosses that are not main stream .I'll let Mr Skunk fill in the details . I will have the pleasure of growing more of Urban Legends strains .And yes I fully endorse -- Urban Legends -- some of you guys know I don't usually do this , But having been a small businessman for many years I like to help out where I can .:thumbsup:
I forgot the bud shots . so here they are . :biggrin: Random buds . Ps Waira I learn;t a hell of a lot with this grow . :smoking:

Hecno, once again, you have raised some mighty fine cannabis plants! Beautiful frost and colors, and my credit to the photographer who captured them well. Looks so damn tasty!

Back