Hecno's on going organics

NIce looking vege garden Hecno mate ! Same here Bush Turkeys - they roost in the yard in the eucapltyus above the rainforest canopy and take interest in any new garden beds, and of course they are a menace when they did, had up rooted camella plants in the past from them,

Well Bugger me , how much bad luck can one bloke get in a week . :cuss: This is how it goes . Ph soil probe -- Water Ph pen -- Dehumidifier -- #ucked -- Wife laid off work , -- younger son will be next -- Whats a bloke to do . Sit in the garden have a beer and a joint , that's what and the world is good again . Here are my poor girls , Pen and probe should be here in the next 2 days . :thumbsup:
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG

This next photo looks like wood , Put there is a surprise under them . about a 6 foot python , Now this is cool , I call it a security guard . :biggrin:
DSC_0029.JPG

Now this is why I love worms , I was digger up some soil from last year and came across heaps of big worms and this is what they do , Got ta love them .
DSC_0023.JPG

If you play in soil you will understand . If not what you are seeing here is soil worms , this cam from deeper down in the soil ,it is part of the tunnel it makes , x it by 100s , they aerate the soil big time . Which power microbe life . plus it does lots more .
Remember the mushroom , here the are now . Nothing to be afraid of , all part of the garden , they have a job .
DSC_0028.JPG

Strangler Fig is going great , In spring I will take it out of the pot and reshape the roots , It will end up sitting on a rock , I have not done it before , so we will see how it goes . :smoking:

DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG

Please keep you and your family safe in these hard times . From the Hecno family we love you all . --- Maybe we will learn a big lesson after it is all over .

Last edited:
Snakes - ran into a copperhead in my driveway and as much as I love nature unfortunately he had to go - we also have timber rattlers here and they are nothing to mess with, very deadly - copperhead not so much but old boy like me no like ......

Worms are, hands down, :shooty: ,the World’s BEST Gardeners - good luck with your garden and stay well, we will all get thru this together!

Yee Harr , Ph pen turned up to day , Now I have to do a bit of healing . I know it was over 2 weeks with wrong ph readings maybe longer , Tested the new one against the old one and it was out by 1.3 . The big girl is not as bad as the other one and the sons plant is ok . :thumbsup:
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0055.JPG

Back