Hecno's on going organics

Man I wish bunnings sold soil like hencos. Your plants look fantastic mate.
Hi Timmay mate, the old Searles potting mix is good, however they do an organic potting mix which you can get as as special order from bunnings. Its a good soil, not as barky as the instore stuff Bunnings sells.

:vibe: :headbang::vibe: Hec' mate, the two girls are blowing up like mad! The Maz' is a proper boosh now... I love the FG's build, she got great bones!

Leek is growing well , I am going to plant some Elephant Garlic as soon a the bulbs get here , good for the back of the room .
:crying: haven't you eaten that poor thing yet? Every time you show at the door it must tremble in fear,...:drool::rofl: -- ohoh now it gets company?! How do you Aussies pronounce it again... gaahlic? :rofl: :pighug: ... the soup is going to be superb mate! ...someday,....?

Ok smoke report as such AK107 x Big Bud . Sorry to say - yuck , I did not like the taste , sort of wet sock taste , [ no mold ] checked for that , the high was fine . no problems there . And Waira where are the orchid flowers you said would be in 5 days time , here I am waiting . :grrr1: :nono::crying::thumbsup:
:doh: well, bugger and fek! I was wondering why you were mum on the question,... I hate when that happens! nowt to do but wait and see if cure time offers improvement,.... Otherwise you can foist it off on the moochers- :rolleyes2:
One of the aroma profiles I can't stand is that burnt rubber funk; some of the JEM line has this, Stone's Amber too... yuk!
:pimp: the orchids aren't quite photo ready, but I will pimp the pic's ASAP for yeh! :rofl: .....Both are just buried in flowers,.. both need dividing or transplanting!
We have shite weather just now, cold and rainy, so they aren't in their best posture yet either,... some spikes not open just yet....

:jawdrop: Holy poop tea dude, that Strangler Fig is an absolute specimen, Bonsai style no less! :bow: the foliage is looking so lush and healthy, that there is boasting material mate - :d5:
DSC_0008.JPG

@smokeyfromau :eyebrows: mate post that Nimbin girl and bud shot back here!
Stand by on the spot diagnosis, I need to look into that further for you at Sick Bay,...

@Waira:pass: sure will post her here. Sure in the day @hecno would have tried the Nimbin Bush Weed. I know the place in town to get the best bush.

Nimbin girls thanks Waira more i think what you said could be that fungal thing :( lost a few fans now

bushweed nimbin.jpg

P1210850.JPG

Smokey like this @Waira , you forgot , I wonder why . :smoking: Up this way we used to get a lot of PNG genetics back in the mid 80s . The the fishing industry was big . and open waters , The guys would swap guns [ Didn't matter if they worked ] 1 rusty gun was worth a pound . The PNG guys would cross from PNG into Australian waters in 16 foot tinnys and as soon as they saw a fishing boat they would come over to see if you want to buy weed from them . Silly question . It was the barrels the wanted .

1584426052081.jpeg

Now --- You don't come on our land unless you ask -- Nicely --

1584426047814.png

PNG people are really nice , is just they have been ripped off for a very long time . :smoking::thumbsup:

@1337timmay If bunnings has Searles soils , you can use that as a starting point . By time you finish building it it will be fine . You need a starting point . Searles is the better of the cheap soils . Its the building is what you need to understand . If you ever want to give it ago , just sing out . :thumbsup:

Looks good smoky is that the nimbin is it?

Hi Invisblecomplication:pass:, yes she is the Nimbin seed from the last purchase. I got about 2 more seeds in storage, probably males maybe who knows :nono:

Smokey like this @Waira , you forgot , I wonder why . :smoking: Up this way we used to get a lot of PNG genetics back in the mid 80s . The the fishing industry was big . and open waters , The guys would swap guns [ Didn't matter if they worked ] 1 rusty gun was worth a pound . The PNG guys would cross from PNG into Australian waters in 16 foot tinnys and as soon as they saw a fishing boat they would come over to see if you want to buy weed from them . Silly question . It was the barrels the wanted .

View attachment 1169117

Now --- You don't come on our land unless you ask -- Nicely --

View attachment 1169118

PNG people are really nice , is just they have been ripped off for a very long time . :smoking::thumbsup:
Hi Hecno :pass:I still sometimes mess up the @ mate, The PNG would have been nice most likely grown in the PNG highlands. Yes they are nice people the fellow in our street is from there, hes a gp. He always waves when he sees me walking around the place.

I just had fun, rubbing fungiciale copper on the leaves of the Nimbin girl, I think @Waira is correct it being a fungal thing, she went through the heavy rain and humid weather in the open, so maybe it happened then

Back