Hecno's on going organics

For you big W :smoking: :thumbsup:
Seems as I have to wait . [ Not mine ]
1584431187331.png

@smokeyfromau that's a nice big girl you got there, reminds me of an aussie growers called kogs(he made a YouTube video). I always wanted to head down to nimbin and check it out apparently people stop u at traffic lights and ask if you want smoke. Did you have to know someone to get the nimbin seeds or did you just ask around ?

@hecno yes sensei teach me the ways. If my plants got half as big I would be over the moon. The soil I have to deal with in the ground is mostly a clay and silt. Atm I have been adding sand from the nearby creek and some searles 5 in 1. What's the good stuff you add to your soil and do you do it ?

@smokeyfromau that's a nice big girl you got there, reminds me of an aussie growers called kogs(he made a YouTube video). I always wanted to head down to nimbin and check it out apparently people stop u at traffic lights and ask if you want smoke. Did you have to know someone to get the nimbin seeds or did you just ask around ?

@hecno yes sensei teach me the ways. If my plants got half as big I would be over the moon. The soil I have to deal with in the ground is mostly a clay and silt. Atm I have been adding sand from the nearby creek and some searles 5 in 1. What's the good stuff you add to your soil and do you do it ?
Hi Timmay ! Yes ive seen Kogs videos they are great, would be the same plant most likely. She is a nice girl, just a few things with her to fix. There is a few people around selling, some of it good some of it bad - PGR, The seeds came from the bud i purchased. There is 2 spots in town to get them, well where we got ours from. I would like to know that also, love to have more seeds.

@smokeyfromau :thumbsup: you know, that looks pretty good to me mate! Well ripened (looks ambered a fair bit), but has nice density and resins,... this is what you picked up and got seeds from, now growing?
The girls are classic in build and bud structure, long and lean sati'-queen! :dancer:keep slipping them light hits of PK, I'm sure what you end up with will be even better than that bud - :woohoo1:
I just had fun, rubbing fungiciale copper on the leaves of the Nimbin girl, I think @Waira is correct it being a fungal thing, she went through the heavy rain and humid weather in the open, so maybe it happened then
yup, that weather is the kicker,... ah, you got something to treat her with! Cu is fine for now, but lay off a couple weeks before expected harvest,.... just curious, what exactly did you use, and did you really rub in on? Usually they go on as a foliar spray.... :smoking:**edit** I saw back at Sick Bay, never mind mate!

Last edited:
@smokeyfromau :thumbsup: you know, that looks pretty good to me mate! Well ripened (looks ambered a fair bit), but has nice density and resins,... this is what you picked up and got seeds from, now growing?
The girls are classic in build and bud structure, long and lean sati'-queen! :dancer:keep slipping them light hits of PK, I'm sure what you end up with will be even better than that bud - :woohoo1:

yup, that weather is the kicker,... ah, you got something to treat her with! Cu is fine for now, but lay off a couple weeks before expected harvest,.... just curious, what exactly did you use, and did you really rub in on? Usually they go on as a foliar spray.... :smoking:**edit** I saw back at Sick Bay, never mind mate!
@Waira :pass: hey there mate, yes that was the bud the seeds came from :drool:, i was very happy to get seed in the bud, as i always wanted to grow Aussie Bush. The price is pretty steep , but its tourist prices i think, still half the price of medical cannabis. Shes from the October 2019 folder so thats when i got the bud on Nimbin. Yes, not as many trichs on her as home grown, maybe rough handling etc.

:dancer:She;s an Aussie Sativa Queen with mysterious origins , but most likely Asian for sure. I have Canna Flores for her, might try to get some bio bloom NPK 2 74, otherwise i have the P in the RIchgro i can suppliment for the def in the Canna Flores only 1 for P. :smokeit:Cant wait to try her and if she give me any seed again i will use it again for growing more of her. She and her sister will be dew for water and a feed maybe tomorrow.

It rained and rained, the drought finally ended, would have had about 400mm (16inches )out of the event. All nice and green again. I actually got my hands into the cu and rubbed her all over except her buds:dragon8:. I would not use the cu stuff if she was close to harvest as its poison.... yes i might spray next time, seems a bit of its still there to stop it advancing, it might need another hit.

Guys I have had a great day off , I worked from sun up at home till 10 am , Then got tangled up with a bad crew , came home worked in the yard again , I also made a big mistake --@The_Skunkist I had a joint . F^%$ me , what a ripper mate . :smoking: Now here is the veg garden ready to go . The white stuff is to keep the bloody Bush Turkeys out . :grrr1:I will be spending some tine in this garden , I like sitting there when I come home from work . I watch the plants grow . :biggrin:
Give it time and you will see .
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

Here is a photo for you guys who are just starting to look at my Thread , This is my soil , now you can see why I make my own .
DSC_0010.JPG

3 years so far to get the garden soil to where I want it , Hopefully no more than 2 years to be happy . :shrug:
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

This is the time of year I love , life is booming .
DSC_0013.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    549.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Guys I have had a great day off , I worked from sun up at home till 10 am , Then got tangled up with a bad crew , came home worked in the yard again , I also made a big mistake --@The_Skunkist I had a joint . F^%$ me , what a ripper mate . :smoking: Now here is the veg garden ready to go . The white stuff is to keep the bloody Bush Turkeys out . :grrr1:I will be spending some tine in this garden , I like sitting there when I come home from work . I watch the plants grow . :biggrin:
Give it time and you will see . View attachment 1169935View attachment 1169936
Here is a photo for you guys who are just starting to look at my Thread , This is my soil , now you can see why I make my own .
View attachment 1169938
3 years so far to get the garden soil to where I want it , Hopefully no more than 2 years to be happy . :shrug:
View attachment 1169939View attachment 1169940
This is the time of year I love , life is booming .
View attachment 1169941
It's looking great in the garden. A solid foundation and you'll have heaps of nice food.

Back