Hecno's on going organics

@Mustang92 :crying: I can always do a -- opps I forgot to tell you -- :biggrin:.Plus I have already told him some things to do that he hasn't , It is up to him to take notice . Check this out guys . I was planting some beetroot seed in the garden and had a brain wave , Pancakes for worms :smoking: I went and got a bucket of horse manure and made them a this . I got the horse manure not far from home and waited a while for the rain to flush any worming medicine out if there is any in it .

DSC_0057.JPG

To this I added some goodys to 4 liters of water and gave it a good mix .
DSC_0058.JPG

I had enough for the 3 tubs. Which gave me 3 pancakes . Like in the photo
DSC_0059.JPG

Super charging the soil , Worms love horse manure so It wan't take them long to devour it , I have not done this before so it will be interesting to see how things pan out . :thumbsup:

:smokeout: Mates!

Hec, that orange fungus is so cool - :thumbsup: Same color as a slime mold, one of the most trippy living things I can think of!

Bugger-all on both instruments crapping out on you at once - :doh:..wait, didn't you have an Accurate 8, or identical unit? Meters are kinda delicate too,...do you use storage soln. when not in use? Anal retentive rising with pure water after each use? :rofl: Best treat that nifty Blue Lab unit like a pet dog!
.. mate, what were the new readings, acidic or alkaline? To my eye, I'm calling acidic, with a touch of P lockout; that yellowing at upper levels, plus the color burnishing are suspect signs... Not that it bothered the buds any, they are blooming like crazy - :d5:... top to bottom, short node stacking is really quite nice, you're going to have some great solid colas on these girls!

:biggrin: python you say? What kind? Dare ya to take a pic- :rofl:.... my old guy just shed last night... he will be 31 in Summer!

... I swear, I'ma fly out there and snatch that Strangler from ya-- :muahaha:... that is a specimen mate, outstanding job on it :bow:... So, you're looking to have it wrap around a rock, then drop roots into the ground directly, or in a big ol' pot? ....Spot us the rock, ay?

..... Wow, that's some fine lookin' poop-batter you have there mate :cheers: :chef:

Howdy @Waira Mr python [ Scrub ] moved on , but the chickens got a bit upset around 1 am so he is still around some where . The wife went out armed with a broom , but she did not see it , What I have found is they will hang around for a while , The real big ones will hammer the wire till they make a hole and can get in , then the silly buggers can't get out . Big fat chicken in there gut . :crying: The strangler will go back into a pot , I found you can trim the roots no worry's . I do around 20 % . Still looking for a rock , I have some but I want to see the root system first . then I will know which one to use . I would like to use a quartz rock like the one in the photo , plenty around here , just finding the right one is the problem -- size wise -- I also thought it was -- P -- and yes I had a Accurate 8 . I though I ordered one but I didn't . Has to wait for next pay day now . :smoking: :thumbsup:
1585199148510.png

Now for the Big Guns . Found another pile at work today . Now you see them .
DSC_0060.JPG

Now you don't
DSC_0061.JPG

Well what a week . I seem to have the ph problem sorted . The Gorillaz will harvested in a day or so . Yield I believe will be down due to the issues I had . as will be the Mazarilla aka Mazar Fakar.:grump:
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Mazar Fakar I have 3 seeds left which I will be planting when these are done . I believe I can do better with her , by the way she ended up 82 cm tall
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

@Waira The best corn and potato chowder yet . The organic grown leek was the star of the show , But sorry mate can't send you some , even the boys had 2 bowls each . :biggrin:
DSC_0001.JPG

Howdy @Waira Mr python [ Scrub ] moved on , but the chickens got a bit upset around 1 am so he is still around some where . The wife went out armed with a broom , but she did not see it , What I have found is they will hang around for a while , The real big ones will hammer the wire till they make a hole and can get in , then the silly buggers can't get out . Big fat chicken in there gut . :crying:
:smoking: hey I don't blame them, I love chicken too! :rofl: ... your wife knows there's a 5m beastie around too, right? :eek1: ...don't think it'll be much impressed by a broom....

The strangler will go back into a pot , I found you can trim the roots no worry's . I do around 20 % . Still looking for a rock , I have some but I want to see the root system first . then I will know which one to use . I would like to use a quartz rock like the one in the photo , plenty around here , just finding the right one is the problem -- size wise -- I also thought it was -- P -- and yes I had a Accurate 8 . I though I ordered one but I didn't . Has to wait for next pay day now . :smoking:
I see, you're angling for getting the root system to wrap around a big rock, but still be in a pot.... nice! And a challenge too... FFS mate be careful mucking around for a nice rock too, I worry about you unearthing something deadly! Is there a river bed you can get to and raid maybe?

Mind those stinky millipedes, they will dose you if you handle them roughly- :nono: :rofl:
Hec' I don't think you lost significant yield on that mild P defc., the fans covered that just fine,... I think this strain simply doesn't build super fat colas, or at least not without hammering them in hydro' and nute soup constantly, maybe not even then,... I see gorgeous resin smothered iron nugg's, and the scale will tell the tale! Problem is, we don't have a large sample size of plants to compare with,... Quality, not quantity my man! .... MazFak is a different animal, looks a bit more chunky too! You're grinding on this :rofl:- and going to do a back-to-back run, but I implore you to also run some of the seeds I sent you while they are still viable... :eyebrows:
Be nice to the A8 unit.. keep it inside, away from heat, RH%, moisture best you can,.. it's the only thing I can think of as to why mine is still in good fettle after all these years. My client kept his in an outside plastic storage closet with the rest of his garden crap, and it died in 18 months... corrosion I'm betting.

:drool: :crisps: ...soup looks brilliant mate! It's literally making my belly growl right now - :cuss: Compliments to the chef mate :pighug:

... Your lads plant is looking very nice, how's his learning of the nutritional ropes going? Has he read up here yet? Park him in the Reference section, Organics too!

Well the big girl is not far off now - 2 weeks maybe - This grow has had me a bit stumped with what has been going on , which I dried for 6 days and is curing now , the buds where small but are nice and tight and the smell is divine and I can smell apples with a hint of tropical fruits . :biggrin:@Waira
I got 2.7 ounces , a lot better than I thought I would get and I had a sample smoke tastes great and is very strong , more so in the head than the body , well for me anyway .
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

The big girl , she don't look to pretty , but the buds have bulked up real well and are also nice and tight . I hope to have my A8 soil probe here by the end of the week and then I can see what is going on with the soil , One thing guys I don't see this a issue , I have learn't by it .and I have managed to get her to where she is and can see I will still get a very good yield of her .
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

They lads . He surprised me here , He asked how I trained the plants early on and did the first round , He forgot I told him to do it a second time ,so I say hoy boy do it again and left him to it , when I came back for a look bugger me he took it to the extreme , how he did not break a branch has me beat . :nono: Hmm have to look into this . :biggrin:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

This is what I am aiming for Waira .
1586291252977.png

Ps , I am a knuckle head Waira , can you pm me the list again . :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 27
Well here she is with about a week or so to go , Not to bad with the problems I had , I managed to get the soil ph sorted , a little high 6.8 but hay I can't complain . Buds are fattening up nicely . :thumbsup:
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

Here is my Strangler Fig , I trimmed the roots and sat it on a rock which I buried , I have plans further down the track to sit another flat rock under her , 3 year project .

Here

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    583.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    978.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    492 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0009.JPG