Hecno's on going organics

:vibe:another rock pile of buds coming mate! :clapper::clapper::clapper: fantastic grow.....

Ahh, the Wedge-Tech units, yeeeshhhh :rofl:....
w1.jpg

The day is done and she is harvested and drying and I ended up with 794 grams wet . So to the buds , very very sticky and solid , good leaf to bud ratio which I like . :biggrin: Smell for me was a very strong berry smell with a hint of something else fuel maybe .
DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

Now to the plant . As I have said I am very impressed with it even with the issues I had with the soil ph . @The_Skunkist I will be growing 3 more when The sons plant is done . I know I can build on the yield . Time frame was 11 to 12 weeks , and Mr skunk I'll be a bit more professional this time . :cooldance: Pot size was 27 liter . here is a photo of the root mass . What did surprise me was a small tap root .
DSC_0018.JPG

Structure of the plant was great , she is built for carrying weight this girl :d5: ps she went 84 cm
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG

Technical features of Mazarilla Auto marijuana seeds by Urban Legends
Suitable for Indoors and outdoors organic hydro
Sex Feminized autoflowering
Genotype Indica-Sativa Hybrid
Cross Mazar auto x Gorilla auto
Comprehensive life cycle 10-12+ weeks
Yield High
Height 1meter+ in right pot size .
THC High
CBD unknow

Can't wait for round 2 :smoking::biggrin:

Was this a water and soil only grow or did you feed it ? I been cooking up my first batch of soil and am Trying to figure out how I should go with feeding. Do you use compost teas ?

Wow... I’d say the breeder was right on about yield being high. What a nice looking plant, Hecno! Nice work as usual.

@1337timmay My soil is not a water soil only grow , I do use organic nutrients when needed , but in very small amounts and it is usually around week 5 on wards , Nitrogen very little as it is in the fish pond water I use , phosphate is Bat guano [ Liquid ] Potassium is liquid sea weed , molasses ,
With the P and K , I make up my own ratio , micro nutrients I use Sea minerals -- Non nutrients are -- Amino acid - Fulvic acid - Humic acid - Insect frass . That about covers it . Soil is no less than 3 months old . All the above are used in building the soil . I do not add perlite or pumice as being a very organic matter dense soil drainage has not been problem , What I never do is run to waste when watering . To give you an idea the plant in the photos took 3 llter of water every 2 days in flower , less in veg . I would pour to run off and let is soak the rest up , to find the amount she needed I would pour slowly and after adding 2 liters and seeing how much is left in the saucer if it was empty then pour some more in ,you soon work out how much to use . Once I have found out the amount it is the same all the way till the end . In veg it is different as the root system is not very big , I can go 4 days without water . I do feed the soil microbes often . I am a fan of molasses for that -- Worm casting I don't have to worry about that . My soils are loaded with them due to the soil being very organic and I add organic matter along the way . A good sign that the worms are happy is they are breeding and the worms are your every day garden type -- At work they call me the worm hunter -- :biggrin: Teas I do not use .
I still have a way to go with my soil as in the amount of nutrients to build up before planting , at this stage I am going steady and slowly building up . I have no set recipe just what I think and I do get a lot of soil inputs from around me , horse manure , compost from under rain forest trees , very old Turkey nest , the very bottom is a good input . What got me started was looking at the rain forest trees in my yard and thinking how the hell do they get so big , I sure as hell don't feed them . :thumbsup:

Ok awesome ! :yay: I got most of that stuff already I'm not using pond water though, I'm watering out of a creek with a pump and timer. I got some Charlie carp (npk:10-1-1) for nitrogen in veg stage would it be good to use ?

I recently started a worm farm to make castings and worm tea ☕. Atm my garden only has one type of worm the gardeners friend But in the worm farm I got a mix of 4 different types. Should I add all 4 types to my soil or just keep the local ones ?
:worship:

Attachments

• P_20200405_153837.jpg
    P_20200405_153837.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 28
G'day 1377 , if it is the charlie Carp in the brown bottle it is a 10.1.6. , great stuff for soil building as it is a fish hydrolysate which is very good for microbes which worms eat , just make sure you shake it well , with the worms just bung them in it will not hurt . just remember watch your moisture levels in your worm farm . :thumbsup:

Back