Hecno's on going organics

If we are going to saved as a species , we have to change our way of thinking . maybe after all this is over we will better off , Help your mates , tell them they are being silly buggers . Stop the me - me - me and for gods sake -- fuck -- the fat lips -- Yuk :biggrin: ,
@Waira @Iriee Vibez Ficus Miro Capa -- Green Island fig .
View attachment 1222306View attachment 1222307
This next one is a Strangler Fig , just not to sure which one at this stage , I have just saved it 4 weeks ago .
View attachment 1222308View attachment 1222309View attachment 1222310

Now You guys do not report me the the - RSPSV - :haha: Work that out :biggrin: :smoking:View attachment 1222311
@St. Tom and this is your fault .
View attachment 1222333
I know the pot is big . But I am ready mate . next grow I am in . Solo cup ' It will be fun mate . :thumbsup: Waira , both with the boy, Bu that is cool , seed planted , Z99 The flavour carry's on , it is a very happy stone , some are finding it strong , I like the indoors better , my timing on the out door girl was wrong , I recon a month to 6 weeks to early due to sun light hours , This next photo is my Rocket .
View attachment 1222356

With this , I take a leaf then get a bit of basil and rap it around a tomato , Massive flavor hit . This is the hot one , not the rubbish ya get from a supermarket . Be Kind Please . Hecno :cooldance:

Love the garden, man! That strangler fig is very interesting to look at. And I see you are testing out small containers too! That’s awesome. I haven’t managed to kill my solo cup plant yet, so I am encouraged!

Ficus Miro Capa -- Green Island fig .

cool2.gif
bloody excellent stuff mate! The Ficus is a prize, looks like a Bonsai master worked her for years already...
Ah, another Strangler? A nice grab on that one Hec', it has that cool creepy tissue and sinew look to it!
How's that Z99 treatin' ya?
I see you're practicing for the next Solo Comp!

Here's a little dark-eyed beauty that flew in the kitchen last night,... super mellow this one, had to get pics!
cool2.gif
m1a.jpg
m2a.jpg
m4a.jpg
m6a.jpg
m7b.jpg

Yep yep trying to figure out my lineup,i got more seeds than i got sense .Peace please
:funny:... and still we get more! Are you running auto's, or photo's? Have I set the hook yet on you trying a Fast Version? .check out the SSSC Creeper auto grow-show, a longer cycle large auto, very nice!

Howdy all , internet is still shit and I am not sure if this is going to work , but here goes , I have started a new grow , testing some strains for @The_Skunkist , I have been taking photos but I will post them when the bloody net is fixed , uploading just does not work as the issue is a external problem . @Wairalove the bug mate , and the Z99 is bloody awesome . curing up nicely and super smooth and starting to get a bit of caramel taste . The high is is dream like , puts me in a very happy place , makes me feel at peace with the world , lasts a good while and encourages me to work in the garden [ In a dream like state ] :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Now lets see if this works .

Back