Hecno's on going organics

Excellent advice indeed, Hecno. since this is the first time I have seen someone else attempt a organic soil solo cup, let me know if you are doing anything but water. For my education. Good luck, brother!
:pass:

Day 21 . I'm happy , I got 6 girls out of 8 seeds . I'll put up the pictures and I'll tell you what I have done so far . :biggrin:
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG

So they have been watered 7 times . Cal/ mag - Amino acid once . All the rest are twice . Worm Juice - Fulvic acid - humic acid - Molasses - Mammoth P - the rest of the time plain fish pond water . Room temp is 26c - humidity I dropped to 70 % lights will never change 20/4 .- 28 inches or 70 cm from the top of the plants . When do I water , easy when I think they need it . I also run to 5 % run off so the soil sucks up whats left . -- No waste -- The thing is , it is my soil and I know the water capacity it can hold .

@Iriee Vibez This girl is 21 days too .
DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

she has been fed the same . It is now that has me a bit worried . I do have a full range of organic nutrients to fall back on . With 500 ml of soil you can't ask to much . So I am trying to look after the soil as much as I can before I go to adding , I don't think I will get away with it to much longer . You and @St. Tom are the buggers that did this to me . :eyebrows: :smoking:
@The_Skunkist
8 seeds - 6 females , This bloke is bloody happy with that and it was 3 of each . :cooldance:Got variation on both strains , but that is cool . I like that . At this stage all is good . and by the way I will only be leaf tucking so we can see the shape of them at the end . Thank you . :thumbsup:

Day 21 . I'm happy , I got 6 girls out of 8 seeds . I'll put up the pictures and I'll tell you what I have done so far . :biggrin:
View attachment 1231948View attachment 1231949View attachment 1231950View attachment 1231951View attachment 1231952View attachment 1231953
So they have been watered 7 times . Cal/ mag - Amino acid once . All the rest are twice . Worm Juice - Fulvic acid - humic acid - Molasses - Mammoth P - the rest of the time plain fish pond water . Room temp is 26c - humidity I dropped to 70 % lights will never change 20/4 .- 28 inches or 70 cm from the top of the plants . When do I water , easy when I think they need it . I also run to 5 % run off so the soil sucks up whats left . -- No waste -- The thing is , it is my soil and I know the water capacity it can hold .

@Iriee Vibez This girl is 21 days too . View attachment 1231955
View attachment 1231954

she has been fed the same . It is now that has me a bit worried . I do have a full range of organic nutrients to fall back on . With 500 ml of soil you can't ask to much . So I am trying to look after the soil as much as I can before I go to adding , I don't think I will get away with it to much longer . You and @St. Tom are the buggers that did this to me . :eyebrows: :smoking:
@The_Skunkist
8 seeds - 6 females , This bloke is bloody happy with that and it was 3 of each . :cooldance:Got variation on both strains , but that is cool . I like that . At this stage all is good . and by the way I will only be leaf tucking so we can see the shape of them at the end . Thank you . :thumbsup:

Haha! Sorry to have gotten you going on solo cups, Hecno! It’s the challenge of it that gets you! Looking real happy in there. The solo cup girl looks so happy in that soil. Great vertical growth and color. Nice work! Watching intently!

:pass:

Hecno, mate the girls are looking great, and I love hearing about your lovely soon. I need to collect more organic nutrients i am out, and have been relying on the PowerFeed stuff, not a huge fan of it. Time for a shop for me at Bunnings. Great you got 6 girls out of 8 seeds, excellent ratio male/female.

Day 28 , @The_Skunkist These are easy to grow , This week I have given them - Fulvic - Humic - Amino acid - Seaweed - Molasses - Worm juice - one time .The only - N - they have had is from the Amino acid , which I used at !/2 recommend amount , I did not want to give them a 5 , I used tap water that has been in the sun 4 days because of the - N - The pond water to me is to high now , How do I know , I don't , it is what my eyes tell me . :biggrin: And they my be wrong . Temp is 25 c - humidity I have dropped to 50 % . My soil is doing real good , but in saying that I believe my understanding of soil is getting a lot better . It has only taken 5 years , I' am a slow learner . :haha: But god dam I am glad it did . :smoking:
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

And yes my little girl is still alive . Buggered if I know how , but believe I am trying to look after her the best I can . :thumbsup:
DSC_0007.JPG

yep .

Last edited:
:pass: Looking so nice and green Hecno, mate, someday will make my own soil. I got one full wheeliebind of perlite/searles orangic potitng mix soil (used), has roots and stuff in it. It would be totally depleted as been sitting in the sun, assume any gnats pests would be dead also.

Back