Hecno's on going organics

@IndoorTropics Ok mate , First up ,--- Biotabs in my light potting soil (20% perlite / 25% vermicompost / 55% light peat mix 5.5-6.5PH ---- I know nothing about Bio Tabs and your style of soil , But when I am building my soil I us a product from Bloom Advanced Floriculture [ Australia ] called Sea Minerals .
BLOOM SEA MINERALS

• Promotes a healthy plant through natural mineral availability
  • Contains all the minerals that exist in the sea that are not included in nutrient products due to the cost of the refined material
  • These minerals assist the plant to perform at its peak
  • The sodium has been removed during the natural process of condensing the solution via the sun
  • Can be used as a remedy if the plant is suffering from stress and nutrient deficiency
  • If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as a nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’s’ other organic nutrients
  • In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
  • Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors –
I am sure you can get something like this . I have been using this product for a number of years now and have never had a micro nutrient problem . :thumbsup:

@IndoorTropics Ok mate , First up ,--- Biotabs in my light potting soil (20% perlite / 25% vermicompost / 55% light peat mix 5.5-6.5PH ---- I know nothing about Bio Tabs and your style of soil , But when I am building my soil I us a product from Bloom Advanced Floriculture [ Australia ] called Sea Minerals .
BLOOM SEA MINERALS

• Contains all the minerals that exist in the sea that are not included in nutrient products due to the cost of the refined material
  • The sodium has been removed during the natural process of condensing the solution via the sun
  • Can be used as a remedy if the plant is suffering from stress and nutrient deficiency
  • If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as a nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’s’ other organic nutrients
  • In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
I am sure you can get something like this . I have been using this product for a number of years now and have never had a micro nutrient problem . :thumbsup:

Thank you mate. I have found this exact product hehe.

How much would you add per gallon of soil?

@IndoorTropics 1/4 [ .25 ] ml liter you only need the little bottle . lasts a long time . :thumbsup:

Ahhh you are adding it to your water, and not as soil amendment at the start. I see now it is a liquid. I have ordered the 300ml bottle and have soil soil ammendment from ecothrive. going to test both and just for the fun of have have grabbed some chem nutes to compare alongside my organics. Gone with Tangs easy schedule. Cheers again buddy!

Last edited:
@IndoorTropics I also add to the soil when I am making it before I plant .

Awesome. Looking forward to using it. Seem to have S and Z issues and maybe other micro issues from day 20 onwards. Now day 36-38? lol. Got an AN chem nute set to test out along side my organics next time too. Really appreciate your suggestions. Happy growing friend!
1.jpeg

2.jpeg

BLOOM SEA MINERALS

From what I understand and read, organic sea salt does the same thing. Cheap too! Even if slightly inferior, should be insignificant.

Back