Hecno's on going organics

Cool partner - that’s exactly what I hoped would happen ..... as one teacher said, my job is to make you think .....

I absolutely love the candy canes verses individual tie down wires - while experience is limited I found issues tying wire or getting tension right or finding spot to tie but knew as I went along I would get better ..... then I I saw a pack of tent pegs in the RV and our XMAS tree was up and I saw the candy canes hanging on the branches, weighing them down and remembered the pegs and bingo idea .....

Started with just the short aluminum pegs and then a visit to the garden shed and saw the hanging plant hooks, bingo again .... and now your brain is churning - with your resources and ingenuity - who knows where this will evolve!

Peace,
MOB

she comes down tomorrow :thumbsup:
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG

:vibe:--- :drool: that is one solid sparkly beast Hec', ripened to perfection - :d5: ... she has shown some impressive mold resistance too with that RH%!
Still holding the berry + mystery aroma?

:coffee: whoa, that Sticky BB is cranking along now! Another jar buster on the way mate- :bow:

---- 'Roses looking gorgeous as always,... top right one has a very interesting shape, might be my fav' so far! :kiss:
....I hope that guy over there can get you seeds of that white blush combo one,... 'course, it'll be a while growing it out- :rofl:

:crying: :jointman: well like I said you are in a very unique region to do a very unique thing firstly,secondly the life and ecosystem operate an a slightly modified plan man. sooo short of way over priced delivery,build it yourself from free stuff if able.and you have done a beautiful job with a handful of pushes here or there and bit of info you did amazing and always will bro.killer farmer now man. feels noice right?!! LOL didnt I tell ya it would feel great?!LOL:pass::toke:

you are quite Welcome my friend
:bighug::passit: EoF my man! Good to see you about brudda, I hope you're faring well enough! I had a quick peek, and you're up to your tit's in girls right now- :rofl: -- a very good sign I say,...

>>>> OK mates, as per request by Hec', some fresh orchid pics....

Stanhopea saccata
s1.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg
s9.jpg
s10.jpg

Back