Hecno's on going organics

@Waira first up you know I love orchids , keep the photos coming :woohoo1: Right I am building up the orchids at work at the moment , dividing them ect , now is the time to do it here -- Wet Season -- Give me a year or some and I will have a awesome display , I already get comments on the Resort Gardens , The boss trust me and lets me do what I want 90 % of the time . I have already saved them a lot of money because I am good at propagating plants . The SF x BB is a Auto from BW as well , BW gave me very little info , not that it matters I just Googled the stain info . Fish water I have know idea and the cost to get it tested is very high here in Australia . This chart is what started me on it . I take water from the top 3rd only
1580621441068.png

Now here is something I want to show you guys , remember how I said I mix soil from what I can find , This is my latest find , First we have soil
composted down leaf litter from a tamarind tree . Shit load of worms .
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Next is mango tree leaf litter Heaps of worms here too .
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

i just mix it into my base soil , doing it this way I always get a soil ph of 7 . and it works well for me . I also reuse my soil that is why I at least go no less than 3 months curing after I have added what I want , closer to 5 months most times . then it is just a matter of feeding the soil . and the soil blends into a living system . -- Hopefully -- :biggrin: @Eyes on Fire It was you that got me started down this track . I love it , but the wife thinks I am going mad , bringing home buckets of dirt from here and there and tubs of worms . :rofl: :thumbsup:

:crying: :jointman: well like I said you are in a very unique region to do a very unique thing firstly,secondly the life and ecosystem operate an a slightly modified plan man. sooo short of way over priced delivery,build it yourself from free stuff if able.and you have done a beautiful job with a handful of pushes here or there and bit of info you did amazing and always will bro.killer farmer now man. feels noice right?!! LOL didnt I tell ya it would feel great?!LOL:pass::toke:

you are quite Welcome my friend

Here we have Sticky Finger x Big Bud . Day 29 and about a week into flower and she is living off the soil . Now the first 2 photos are untrained , The second set are trained , this is all I ever do to my plants as well as leaf tucking . :thumbsup:
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG

Trained .I use wire to hold the branches down .
DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

Simple but effective . :biggrin: Some of you will remember the Desert Rose I made a hole in , here she is now , I did cut the top off a while back as she was getting to top heavy .
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG

:coffee2:When I see those ornate pebbles in the top of your pots I think of that beach pic you posted where you gather them. The memory of that pic helps when I look outside where its 9 degrees F and overcast.

G'day Cobbers . All is well in Hecno Land , Now that I am home from work . I dug up and shifted 300 pavers . Mowed around the swimming pool and other stuff , 38 C again 85 % humidity . :cuss:, the funny thing about the day . I had a 24 year old to help , fit looking lad, so here I was thinking cool I can have a bit of a bludge , Silly old me , After 2 hours I had to knock him off purely for safety reasons . --- Heat and Humidity --- You don't come to the tropics to live if you can't handle the environment . 24- 59 :eyebrows::biggrin: .
Big Bud x AK 107
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG

Big Bud x Sticky Finger ..
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG

G'day Cobbers . All is well in Hecno Land , Now that I am home from work . I dug up and shifted 300 pavers . Mowed around the swimming pool and other stuff , 38 C again 85 % humidity . :cuss:, the funny thing about the day . I had a 24 year old to help , fit looking lad, so here I was thinking cool I can have a bit of a bludge , Silly old me , After 2 hours I had to knock him off purely for safety reasons . --- Heat and Humidity --- You don't come to the tropics to live if you can't handle the environment . 24- 59 :eyebrows::biggrin: .
Big Bud x AK 107
View attachment 1157159View attachment 1157161View attachment 1157162View attachment 1157164
Big Bud x Sticky Finger ..
View attachment 1157165View attachment 1157166View attachment 1157167

Think the young bucks will carry the load but sadly most just carry their iPhones ....

I see you use thin wire for training and tie down ..... take a look at my training tools - I call then candy canes and just hang on the stem - super quick and easy, no tie down and super quick ...... The longer white hooks are hanging basket extension hooks and the smaller aluminum are tent pegs ..... the couple bent aluminum pegs work great for holding down a leaf as they are light weight and the longer white ones hold down whatever branch you want ..... Just hang them like candy canes on an Xmas tree .....

Thouthgt I would share - might spur an idea?

D065B53D-70CE-4004-9456-A4B802E3869A.jpeg

Back