Hecno's on going organics

Day 33 at 57 cm tall ,-- 50 to 55 % humidity -- room temp 24 to 27 c -- light 20/4 -- still pond water and the one feed liquid seaweed . I'm liking this plant , easy grow so far [ touch wood ] :biggrin:
View attachment 1145781

View attachment 1145782View attachment 1145783View attachment 1145784View attachment 1145785
Here is how I am starting my day ,

I'm kinda having a rough go right now with the back and can't stay caught up on things, she beautiful already, what is she hecno?

@smokeyfromau Good to here from ya old mate , nice to have some rain wasn't it , we had 5 1/2 inch . What do you have growing ? ,

Humans are a the worst species on this planet . We do not belong here ,
@hecno , sure was mate to have some rain, maybe getting some more sunday, but 5 1/2 inch, thats a good lot of rain. Your plants are looking super healthy. I really had hit a bit of a bumpy patch with the grow - got stunted Dinafem - Amensia XXL, Sour Disel, Dutch Passion Auto Mazar and Auto Ultimate. I dont know what ive done wrong but working on it, the latest 4 seeds, its plain to see the issue gnats, see if the bti will help ( that lot of little ladies - 2 Dinafem Gorilla, 1 Seed stockers - Amnesia and 1 Seedstockers super skunk.

The Humans in the Government cut funding to the RFS, and then were under prepared for the huge fires - lost many species of plant and wildlife for sure, plus damage to peoples property. Indepedant UK heading Australia Wildfires - half a billion animals and plants killed as glaciers turn black" Its shocking the loss mate to the natural environment.

Day 39 --- This time I added some cal/mag just in case . :biggrin: then only fish pond water , and living off the soil , Now so far I have added [1] seaweed [1] cal/mag [2] Molasses , I will give it another feed of seaweed later in the week .and the buds are forming up nicely and are at day 17 of flower . :thumbsup:
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

Happy New Year 2020 , all best wishes Hecno and everybody .
That was a long time I did not connected to afn .
Seeds are on the new seedbay now, new year, new things happen .

Last edited:
howdy guys . Well day 48 , Now this is the best I have done so far and longest I have gone with very little inputs added , I do have a concern about the Phosphorus level , so I will be keeping a good eye out for lack of .and we are at day 26 flower :thumbsup:
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG

I just love these flowers they are off a Flame Tree --- Royal Pionciana --- heaps flowering around the my area .
DSC_0010.JPG

Going to a mates place later in the day for a afternoon smoke . :woohoo1: :smoking:
DSC_0016.JPG

howdy guys . Well day 48 , Now this is the best I have done so far and longest I have gone with very little inputs added , I do have a concern about the Phosphorus level , so I will be keeping a good eye out for lack of .and we are at day 26 flower :thumbsup:
View attachment 1150522View attachment 1150523View attachment 1150524View attachment 1150525
I just love these flowers they are off a Flame Tree --- Royal Pionciana --- heaps flowering around the my area .
View attachment 1150526
Going to a mates place later in the day for a afternoon smoke . :woohoo1: :smoking:
View attachment 1150529
Some gorgeous flowers @hecno , and I’m not referring to the red ones. Those colas are going to be huge and heavy very soon. Outstanding, organic, fishy water only grow.

Back