Hecno's on going organics

All the best for 2020 Hecno mate, the girls are looking great, so nice to see green tree frogs they are so rare, just bloody toads here and a few marsh frogs which are cute, and Christmas Day finally we got good rain and creek is flowing again YAY :pass:

@smokeyfromau Good to here from ya old mate , nice to have some rain wasn't it , we had 5 1/2 inch . What do you have growing ? , @MrOldBoy This is how I do my worm bins . I never buy worms I don't have to as there are heaps in the ground [ free ] Feeding wise -- Horse - Cow manure - old Rain forest litter , most times I reuse dirt from last grows , Things I add are , Bat Guano pellets P12. Cal 29 .Sil 10 , Insect Frass - old turkey nest , soil from around Bamboo , I top dress with the Horse and Cow manure I always use aged , the reason being if they have just been wormed it is not good for the worms and can kill them , I am lucky I can just jump over the fence and get what I need , What I find with this style of soil building is having the moisture contend right , I never water to run off , If to wet the worms will try to get away , I water with molasses and liquid Sea weed as a worm and microbe food and plain fish pond water . --- Time is the winner here -- give the microbes time to work out there place in the soil . [ 3 months minimum ] is how I like it . In the photos the worm you see is just a small amount that are there .
You will also see the manure on top of the soil ,
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

What I am about to say I do not want any one to take it the wrong way I mean no offence --- Organic Growing cannabis is starting to look a bit different .
Buy x brand of soil [ Organic ] every thing is in there that you need . Then use this tablet start to finish . organic growing is not a fad or a trendy thing , you have to get dirt under your finger nails and pick up cow shit , Learn about all the nutrients and how they work , go for a walk in a forest or a meadow , sit and look what is around you . I sat in the Rain forest once , very still and I had a snake slither over my foot . How cool is that . Here is a photo for you younger blokes , go to the bottom of this photo. :biggrin:

How doe's this tree get so big and nobody [ Human ] feeds it , when you figure it out you will be on your path to be a organic grower , I still have a long way to go but that is the joy of organics , it consumes you and opens up your mind . When you look at a plant [ cannabis ] , it will tell you what it needs , Trust me on this -- I know -- the amount of times I f*&^#@ up I still get it wrong , I am just getting it better at working out the problem , It is just not instant .

Humans are a the worst species on this planet . We do not belong here ,

@hecno ..... Worms look real good and you are correct, most things we need are right under our feet we just have to look - an AFN member once said “Organics have come a long way in the last 20 years” - yes we have more knowledge but when you get back to the basics it still involves mulch, mulch and more mulch and worms .....

PS If you can score some Karanja get it, worms absolutely love it, like steroids for worms!

Day 33 at 57 cm tall ,-- 50 to 55 % humidity -- room temp 24 to 27 c -- light 20/4 -- still pond water and the one feed liquid seaweed . I'm liking this plant , easy grow so far [ touch wood ] :biggrin:
DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

Here is how I am starting my day ,

Last edited:
Back