Hecno's on going organics

Day 16 and she is taking off now . also have Sticky Fingers x Big Bud at day 2 . :thumbsup:
DSC_0021.JPG

27 liter pot .

:woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: Rain Rain :biggrin:
View attachment 1136675
. Ok this grow I am mucking around --- SIZE --- I have Big Bud x AK107 --- at 7 days old and in a week or so I will seed a Blackberry Gum x Big Bud and . Now these seeds and others crosses I have turned up in the mail . I am not sure who sent them , but I think I know who the culprit is . @The_Skunkist Lets see how things go mate , I have 9 1/2 ounces off one to beat . The 2 plants will have 450 watts of cob lights , again my own soil and fish pond water . 27 liter pots .
View attachment 1136679
Here is 2 of my work mates :biggrin:
View attachment 1136681
View attachment 1136682
View attachment 1136683
View attachment 1136684
View attachment 1136685
View attachment 1136686
View attachment 1136687

Very lush and tranquil. I love your nature pictures out and about and the real organic journey you are taking to deliver all the goodness to your plants. The shots of a Turkey's nest if i recall correctly really caught my attention. All organic and sustainable. i used to love studying about ecosystems in college. Subbed for an organic education.

G'Day guys , hope you are all having a great time , I had a great Christmas day , the wife 2 boys and myself , Very hot so a tropical lunch was the go , cold meats and salads and cold desserts . Yum , The plant , she is still just getting pond water and living off the soil and is at the start of day 23 . :thumbsup:
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG

@Waira The desert roses .

DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

here is a tray of seedlings , These are white flower ones .
DSC_0014.JPG

:bighug: didn't see you in Globals lately mate, so belated Happy Holidays to you and your family! :smokeout: it always amuses me to think how different our Seasons are.... Sending cool thoughts your way, send some warm over here would ya? :rofl: -- listen to me whine about the nice west coast Cali' Winter weather!

:wiz: That girl is jaw dropping at only 23 days!

Desert Roses continue to be a showcase mate, outstanding job on them :d5:... I see you're in propagation mode now! I don't know that I'd have the guts to trim one of, if not the best one like that- :yoinks: :haha:

:thumbsup: Wow, that's a lovely frog mate, really like that green-gold color! ... think it knows it sticks out like a sore thumb? :biggrin:

Well things are moving along nicely at Day 29 , I have given her a Liquid seaweed feed and the soil is still holding out :thumbsup:
48 cm tall .
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG

Now check this out 15 days old . She will not live another day I can't be bothered with her , I'll seed two more on the weekend .
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG

Nearly forgot , I have done limited training on her as in bringing the side branches down to open it up a bit . :thumbsup::smoking::vibe:

Back