Hecno's on going organics

Some nice stinky strains you've got going:drool:...and the few I've grown weren't too big.Best wishes on the grow it looks like you've got it lined up good for this one:thumbsup:

it was surely the paper, look how much colors came out from the shells, some shit paper producers are still using chlorine, to make their product white

i prefer to use just pure perlite to make germinate them.

Thanks for showing the paper towel problem . Kinda got me wondering about wiping off the pie hole with them . I have had some expensive germination issues also and really forgot about chemicals in the paper .

happy seedling in perlit, nothing else they needed, humidity and good aerated medium for the first few days,
perlite.jpg

F@#$%$n Kids and grasshoppers . One simple thing I asked him to do , water the seedlings for me -- while I went away for 2 days to a mates 60 th -- . Which he did do and knows how to do it . That was not the problem , leaving the god dam door open was . :cuss:This time of year is very dry and we get big grasshoppers , and one big bastard and a smaller one got in and had a lovely time eating the seedlings 100 % germ rate too . So do I kill him , Hmm I could feed him to the wild pigs , :biggrin: So why I ask did you leave the door open , I may be a bit to blame as I gave him a big bud :doh: Big mistake , He heard a car come up the track and went to have a look and it was 2 of his mates . We all know what happens next . Out comes the beer and a number of joints later the door is forgotten . Grasshoppers had a fine old time . Son -- one big Bud -- dad no seedlings .
1574674985491.png

The photo is of the little one ,
DSC_0058.JPG

Last edited:
Thats shocking Hecno mate, no wonder you said I dont have to worry about grasshopers, actually they dont exist around atm , maybe too dry of the birds and lizards are eating them, here its gnats gnats and thrips, the odd catapillar ( came from the tomato bush) Silly kid, i think he and his mates hit it hard and forgot, might need self closing doors. Our hoppers vary is size and colour but they seem to be abstant, not that i complain about it

:woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: Rain Rain :biggrin:
DSC_0089.JPG

. Ok this grow I am mucking around --- SIZE --- I have Big Bud x AK107 --- at 7 days old and in a week or so I will seed a Blackberry Gum x Big Bud and . Now these seeds and others crosses I have turned up in the mail . I am not sure who sent them , but I think I know who the culprit is . @The_Skunkist Lets see how things go mate , I have 9 1/2 ounces off one to beat . The 2 plants will have 450 watts of cob lights , again my own soil and fish pond water . 27 liter pots .
DSC_0088.JPG

Here is 2 of my work mates :biggrin:
DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0083.JPG
    DSC_0083.JPG