Hecno's on going organics

Hmm, I'm thinking when my mix is slightly more CBD than THC the initial THC rush and effect, although strong, is relatively short lived. Replaced by an eyes wide open optimism, at ease and ready to go, my kind of pain very much in the background or not even there. I think the THC jacks the peripheral circ boost.
I can see I need to do a lot more testing in theses regards :chimp:
I experience a similar effect with HP', Trail,... Early smoke was more uplifting, but after some cure time, she's more relaxing. To be sure, the CBD puts a ceiling on the high, but that ceiling was higher than expected! I too need more "research" on how the ratio's change things- :biggrin: ...The efficacy is definitely there for me, after a butt-kick day I pack a nice bowl of HP' and the aches/pains are markedly reduced,.. Add in some NSAID's, and the recovery time is chopped into a fraction- :thumbsup: ... I need to get a different strain to try for this, maybe Stick's CBD Haze or equivalent to get away from the sleepy type terp's that I think HP' is loaded with,....

I experience a similar effect with HP', Trail,... Early smoke was more uplifting, but after some cure time, she's more relaxing. To be sure, the CBD puts a ceiling on the high, but that ceiling was higher than expected! I too need more "research" on how the ratio's change things- :biggrin: ...The efficacy is definitely there for me, after a butt-kick day I pack a nice bowl of HP' and the aches/pains are markedly reduced,.. Add in some NSAID's, and the recovery time is chopped into a fraction- :thumbsup: ... I need to get a different strain to try for this, maybe Stick's CBD Haze or equivalent to get away from the sleepy type terp's that I think HP' is loaded with,....
I'm using his CBD NL as my wake and vape. The NL influence takes me to slight motor control debility then quickly transitions to clear headed feel good.

What a massive fail . Buggered if I know what went wrong :shrug: . I have done paper towel a number of times and never had a problem . The only thong I can think of is the paper towels , what happened was I had run out of the ones I use and She who must be obeyed had some home brand ones [ cheap ] and this is the result .72 hours later . The worst part is they are the last of Tobes seeds . :nono: -- now before you guys say anything -- it is not the seeds -- or how they are stored -- The fault is something else . It can only be one of two things ,Paper towel or I have done something wrong .
DSC_0018.JPG

Any way shit happens

DSC_0017.JPG

Here is a local beach I go to when I want small pebbles that I use to put on top of the soil in pot plants .

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

@Waira The old girl died and her husband is not to good , I will not bother the family at a time like this . Also here is a ponytail I dug out of the ground and potted .
DSC_0009.JPG

and as far as the house goes , same mind set , so be it , just another hurdle in life so no point worrying about it and the way the market is here it will take a while to sell . So what am I going to grow next . Mr W was kind enough to seed me seeds a while back so I will grow some of them out , so I may have a question or two for you . @trailanimal --- I'm always harvesting cloudy. Doesn't pay for me to wait for amber during BR season. Long cure turns everything heavier. When i vape my heavy indicas the effect is no couch and a headier high. Lately I've been blending Dinamed auto(CBD 14%) about 50/50 with my THC strains. Wow! Ina joint both THC and CBD rush on home to my receptors! THC and CBD combos work the best for me. These 2 methods keep the couch at bay till I want it, later in the day and night time --- Great answer makes a lot of sense to me . @The_Skunkist The high is spot on for me , I have shared it with mates as well and they all commented on the high , the slow dry made it very smooth , every one commented on it , also as it ages the high gets better and it is a lasting high and as I said the yield is great , Av 4.6 ounce a plant , can be more with less crowding . So thats about it for now , I'll get back to ya all when I make my mind up on what to grow . -- I like this . -- :thumbsup: :smoking: :thumbsup:

:yoinks: shit-the-bed! Hec, those stains are wacko, and I gather it's not humic's?... it all came from the seed?
Paper towels made with garbage materials and harsh chemicals can retain bad stuff, and be acidic,... that might be what's behind this... Do a taste test, wet one down, let it sit for a while, then wring out the liquid and taste it... When I do the PT method, I use good brands, and I still soak then in RO water for a spell,....
I was just chatting with Tobe elsewhere,... :eyebrows: .... likely he can still help,... I just wish he'd make fem's!

:frowny: Aawww, that's bummer news mate, sorry to here that sweet ol' gal has passed,.... :peace: :smoker1: .... oh yes, I recall now, that ponytail you saved- :wiz: - a specimen now!
... how about some pics of the Roses mate? Any action on the orchids?

>>> what to grow indeeeeed,... summn with speeeed,... :coffee:... any of the auto's should fit the bill,... unless you get a weirdo C99a girl like I did! ...only one I've seen like her, so that's good... The age on some of them is something to consider, as I inherited them as is,... Mephisto Blue Cush and Sour Blues are the oldest, discontinued a few years or so ago....
If photo's are an option,... Well first, how long before you get to down to about 13hours light?
.... Crystal Candy, Green Poison (both yummy as hell, 6 weeks or so bloom time) are the fastest, Psicodelicia not far behind (also such lovely smoke!), my mates Lamby (reg's, shows strong female bias), and Cannalope Haze (about 8 weeks bloom for her)...

Hi Hecno mate !! :d5: Am sorry to hear about the seeds, maybe it was the paper towel or water, not sure. I switched to water over night and jiffy's. I am currently growing Dinafem CBD auto, and a photo i think, she gone to flower already. I am interested in 50/50 thc cbd strains. Lovely beach there also looks undisturbed like the ones here, full of tourists etc. I hope you can get more of your Tobes.

Ok trend setters :biggrin: here we go again , but this time direct to soil as this is how I like to do it . Never again paper towels . 7 strains in 18 liter pots . First up 3 GSC that @Waira kindly sent me . :thumbsup: and mate Photos not a option at the moment plus it is a very hot summer down here . now the other 6 trains are from @what ever battles next Bluetoof Special Pheno -- Doublegrape x Samsquanch -- Forgotten Cookies -- Ghost Toof -- Jammy Dodgers -- White Crack . Wow this should be fun :smoking::cheers: If the plants look like they are going to get to big , [ but I am thinking the won't ] I will be cutting lower branches off . Soil is over 4 months old and very organic as in about 30 % Turkey soil . Plus other stuff , Guys my soils are never the same due to season availability of inputs .
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Day 1 seeded . I even have them all labeled -- See I am getting good . :biggrin:
DSC_0033.JPG

Mr W -
DSC_0026.JPG
Desert Roses .
DSC_0025.JPG

I chopped the top off the one that is split , got too top heavy , but it was full of flowers . Next photo is of a sad and sorry one a friend of my wife's had , now it is trimmed and raised ready for a new life , With my orchids , most I have taken into work so I can look after them better and can divide them to gain more , I'll get some photos today .
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

Oh , here is another thing I am getting into , Free Flow Pouring flower pots . First 2

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

Have a good week all , and remember be nice to people . :vibe:

Ok trend setters :biggrin: here we go again , but this time direct to soil as this is how I like to do it . Never again paper towels . 7 strains in 18 liter pots . First up 3 GSC that @Waira kindly sent me . :thumbsup: and mate Photos not a option at the moment plus it is a very hot summer down here . now the other 6 trains are from @what ever battles next Bluetoof Special Pheno -- Doublegrape x Samsquanch -- Forgotten Cookies -- Ghost Toof -- Jammy Dodgers -- White Crack . Wow this should be fun :smoking::cheers: If the plants look like they are going to get to big , [ but I am thinking the won't ] I will be cutting lower branches off . Soil is over 4 months old and very organic as in about 30 % Turkey soil . Plus other stuff , Guys my soils are never the same due to season availability of inputs .
View attachment 1129118View attachment 1129119

Day 1 seeded . I even have them all labeled -- See I am getting good . :biggrin:
View attachment 1129120

Mr W -View attachment 1129122 Desert Roses .
View attachment 1129121

I chopped the top off the one that is split , got too top heavy , but it was full of flowers . Next photo is of a sad and sorry one a friend of my wife's had , now it is trimmed and raised ready for a new life , With my orchids , most I have taken into work so I can look after them better and can divide them to gain more , I'll get some photos today .
View attachment 1129123View attachment 1129124

Oh , here is another thing I am getting into , Free Flow Pouring flower pots . First 2

View attachment 1129125
View attachment 1129128

Have a good week all , and remember be nice to people . :vibe:

I see good things in your future bro! Double Grape, Forgotten Cookies and White Crack are some of the most outstanding Mephisto strains I've grown. I especially like the White Crack. They're all tremendously vigorous and outstanding strains.

I see good things in your future bro! Double Grape, Forgotten Cookies and White Crack are some of the most outstanding Mephisto strains I've grown. I especially like the White Crack. They're all tremendously vigorous and outstanding strains.
I like direct soil as well.I start mine in solo cup,use the same ones over and over.I got a couple of the d jams still in solo cups.LOL I ran out of soil and pots.I think J uses solo cups as well.I try to up pot as pots become available .Peace please

Back