Hecno's on going organics

He is another side line I like to do .
DSC_0007.JPG

Restore old knifes , this one full rusty . so far there is 3 hours to get it to this stage , Not counting smoke break . yep need a beer too .

:bow:

oh yeah, walking talking
on da wildside
the gift that keeps on giving
like an STD
or
a corrupt politician
Everyone should watch 'A Plastic Ocean' it's a real eye opener....has us thinking about every bit of plastic we acquire :eyebrows:
good Idea being aware of what and how we consume :pass:

Hecno mate ! Its amazing how much micro plastics is in the air. I think plastics should be ruled out for shopping and hemp instead.
wonderful idea
It is a issue that can not been seen . It comes from all of us . No pointing fingers . You - me - Lets own the problem and help fix it .
View attachment 1115979
View attachment 1115980
Yes I am pissed off , How dumb are we ,
apparently dumber than we think, we let denial over shadow all factual evidence, If I do this in da "bush" I die
What would you do , We are coming into summer now and there is lots of things to do . So I don't want a to heavy stone [ couch lock ] I am not keen on it .
now what do you think about this stage . 3 plants here the big one is a bit behind so it is not shown .
View attachment 1116633

View attachment 1116638

View attachment 1116635
I'm always harvesting cloudy. Doesn't pay for me to wait for amber during BR season. Long cure turns everything heavier. When i vape my heavy indicas the effect is no couch and a headier high. Lately I've been blending Dinamed auto(CBD 14%) about 50/50 with my THC strains. Wow! Ina joint both THC and CBD rush on home to my receptors! THC and CBD combos work the best for me. These 2 methods keep the couch at bay till I want it, later in the day and night time.
Hecno, I just have to say, in the couple years I've been on AFN, it's been amazing to watch as you've have shared all of these life experiences with us all. It's a true pleasure, thank you. Beautiful plants, each grow gets nicer and nicer, you're makin magic down under.
my sentiments2!
Yes a lot of the skills/trades are disappearing.I think it's good when kids grow up knowing how to do lots of different stuff...they can have less fear of getting by in the world
:bump:
Love your root pictures @hecno . Do you save the Roots and make a salve ? I’m going to try that with my saved roots (washed and in the freezer) , as soon as I chop two more plants this week. Must be some good stuff in the roots.
ooo, root salve, haven't heard of it, please share what you come up with!:wiz:
Strangler Fig tree Ficus . I posted a photo a while ago so here is a update , It is growing well and root system is starting to show its name and I will be repotting soon now the growing season has started . I am aiming for a large bonsia style . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1118915

View attachment 1118916

View attachment 1118917

This is what they do in the wild , Eventually they kill the host tree they live on and become stand alone .
View attachment 1118918

View attachment 1118919
those figs put on fruit for the critters?
Jarred and dried , @The_Skunkist Nice haul , just under 18 and a half ounces . I dried at 50% humidity and Temp 18c for 10 1/2 days . the smell @Waira I get a strong heavy fruit cake smell . or a bag of mixed fruit , not over powering , but there :biggrin: I had a sample bud and the taste lingered and the high is very strong and long lasting . The X is easy to grow and no real problems but you have to allow it can get big , With less plants in the room , say not 2 not 4 . I believe the plants can yield higher . due to there size I had a lot of shading . and could not turn the plants . . :smoking:
View attachment 1121662

View attachment 1121663

View attachment 1121664

View attachment 1121665

Next grow , I will be going back to smaller plants due to the fact I am going to sell my house . I have a bung knee and living on a hill doe's not help , so I have to be able to move and hide the plants when some one comes around to have a look . I leaning towards Tobes BBG X [ OA X BT ] .
love the jared pic! Hope sale and move roll smoothly for ya

Rips at an old pagan's heart. Human greed and the creation of Hell

Last edited:
:smiley1:
That knife appears to be a chefs straight blade to me . I compared it to my chefs knife that's a German manufacture and looks like same design but mine has a rounded tip . I saw the movie Crockadile Dundee so I have an idea what Aussies consider a knife LOL Nice grow

Back