Hecno's on going organics

:bighug: Hec' mate, how are ya! :smokeout:

....'Roses are loving your home spa my man, better than anything I see here! ... great colors on them, one on the far right in the pic has serious color density, very nice! The trunk has a cool Bonsai lean and shape to it,...her foliage looks extra green too? ...that's a keeper- :thumbsup:

I may be a bit to blame as I gave him a big bud :doh: Big mistake , He heard a car come up the track and went to have a look and it was 2 of his mates . We all know what happens next . Out comes the beer and a number of joints later the door is forgotten . Grasshoppers had a fine old time . Son -- one big Bud -- dad no seedlings .
:cuss::face:.... :rofl: Oh shit-the-bed! Wiped out by two of those vermins = :wall: ..... in the future, "payment" should be made in kind and proportion to "performance", after it's done! ...He knows you're good for it- :smoking: ... *sigh*... maybe you should dock his "pay" in the future too! :yoinks: :haha: ... Pain fixes carelessness better than reason does,....
. Ok this grow I am mucking around --- SIZE --- I have Big Bud x AK107 --- at 7 days old and in a week or so I will seed a Blackberry Gum x Big Bud and . Now these seeds and others crosses I have turned up in the mail . I am not sure who sent them , but I think I know who the culprit is . @The_Skunkist Lets see how things go mate , I have 9 1/2 ounces off one to beat . The 2 plants will have 450 watts of cob lights , again my own soil and fish pond water . 27 liter pots .
:woohoo1:... wish I had a Fairy SeedMother! ... auto's still, right? Nice crosses regardless.....

:d5: - oooo, that's a nice shadehouse at work there mate, well stocked with nice things with the addition of your goods! I'd like to see more pics of the bromeliads in particular, I see some choice stuff on that table.... that one on the left with the purple chevron pattern, that genus is among my favorites! reminds me of some of the Earth Stars,....might be one? It's pretty big,... Have you brought in a pup off the cool orange/red plastic looking ones in your yard? :eyebrows:

Bloody Lucky . Hows this , A big bloody tree has just come down and scared the shit out of me . :eek1: 20 feet from the house .
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0093.JPG

:yoinks: daaaAAaaamn..... I've heard that disturbing sound a couple times myself Hec', makes for a helluva adrenaline rush! I'm very happy that no harm came to home of family mate!
I bet the recent rain caused the pulpy wood to soak up TON of water and the weight was just too much finally.... Might there be some fine grub hunting in that rotten tree? :eyebrows: -- beetle grub poop/compost, mana from heaven- :rofl:

Red and swollen tears tumble from her eyes
While cold silver birds who came to cruise the skies
Send death down to bend and twist her tiny hands
And then proceed to target "B" in keeping with their plans
Khaki priests of Christendom interpreters of love
Ride a stone Leviathan across a sea of blood
And pound their feet into the sand of shores they've never seen
Delegates from the western land to join the death machine
And we send cards and letters.
The oxen lie beside the road their bodies baked in mud
And fat flies chew out their eyes then bathe themselves in blood
And super heroes fill the skies, tally sheets in hand