Hecno's on going organics

Thank you so much sis! Like I said, the experts are all here!

I remember seeing hecno post a similar picture a long time ago. I think he was making some fungus. Forgot the details on whether it was good or not? Thanks for enlightening me! Any further advice?
That white stuff is good I always have it on mine:thumbsup:

Hi @hecno can I ask a question. It’s been a while but the soil experts seem to congregate at your fine thread!

I just mixed up some soil in fabric pots and just covered the top with their saucer. Like the below. They were drenched with Wood vinegar, EM1 and EM4.
9d4cf8dc069de8ac000faba9799b05e1.jpg

2 days later, I lifted up saucer and saw these white fluffy fungus looking layer on top. Some pots more than others. The pot is made up of around 60% potting soil with zero nutes. 15% or so perlite with about the same amount of Worm poop. The rest are amendments such as mykos, azomite, rock phosphate, neem cake, garden lime.
e53ee3ce7dd315df8b41396b753cee0d.jpg

baef735f25b2c4124098af00e9cf0da7.jpg

Is this good or bad? Should I lift the saucers? Keep it as it is? Or?

:greenthumb: :coffee: fizzing with Life my man!
1465987064-drink-bubbles.gif

Oh crap I'm no soil expert!!! I'm a hydro whore :smoking:

But I use these components in my grows, and my outdoor veggies. But I'm not one of the experts. I was gonna say all have hypha (or many hyphae, not like there is only one filament). Just is it good or bad hyphae? I use Myco-Grow on many things, including starting seeds and I get the mycelium mat forming until I have misted enough to disperse it more. Damn you should see the tap root!

Just wait for the real guns to come by. I just didn't want you to chuck the soil if you were really concerned. Plus this stuff excites me in ways it shouldn't :crying:

:pimp: ..you mean 'ho'! :rofl: .... didn't you run a few soil pots recently? Maybe that was DG I'm thinking of,...

:greenthumb: :coffee: fizzing with Life my man!
1465987064-drink-bubbles.gif

:pimp: ..you mean 'ho'! :rofl: .... didn't you run a few soil pots recently? Maybe that was DG I'm thinking of,...

I'm all over the place. I got my outdoor gal I never did post, I got my breeder batch in soilless media but using the Heisenberg tea. I got AutoPots in coco, and my HyHo of course :smoking:DWC, bubblers, aeroponics..

...:smoking: Autopots I remember,... those I want to try someday! You know Blue is using them with soil and Biotab's,... I'd love to see you play in the dirt someday (just no "running" unless I'm- :peek:)- :eek1: :laughcry:... Another possibility is one of those "water-only" gigs, SoHum soil, KIS have good rep's,... KIS is here actually; they also have a nutrient Pack for making your own... none of it is cheap, and I was thinking of trying it for outdoors, but the cost was past what me and the client wanted to invest at that time,... $55 for the pack, treat about 30gal? Not too bad really... cheaper than the RTU soil! I want hec's Goods really- :wizzy: Aussie Blend Magic!

...:smoking: Autopots I remember,... those I want to try someday! You know Blue is using them with soil and Biotab's,... I'd love to see you play in the dirt someday (just no "running" unless I'm- :peek:)- :eek1: :laughcry:... Another possibility is one of those "water-only" gigs, SoHum soil, KIS have good rep's,... KIS is here actually; they also have a nutrient Pack for making your own... none of it is cheap, and I was thinking of trying it for outdoors, but the cost was past what me and the client wanted to invest at that time,... $55 for the pack, treat about 30gal? Not too bad really... cheaper than the RTU soil! I want hec's Goods really- :wizzy: Aussie Blend Magic!

Hecno certainly has got the best shit, literally!

I'm in Blue's thread, wish I could afford the shipping on the BT's. It's rather rich.

I love playing in the dirt too, you should see me! I'm a regular 'ol sow chuffing about in there.

Back