Hecno's on going organics

hi, have fun with the gorillacookiez.
123_cleaned.JPG

G'Day all , Well things are cruising along in Hecno land . , The girls are just living of the soil at this stage , I do have 1 wonky one :dizzy: that I am going to keep , just to see how she turns out . Good structure on thesegirls , look like they are built to carry some weight .@The_Skunkist syd barrett should start to see them take off now as I believe they will have a good root base now as well . Recap photos day 7 .
View attachment 1094901 View attachment 1094902
Today , day 14 .
View attachment 1094903 View attachment 1094904 View attachment 1094905 View attachment 1094906 View attachment 1094907
now the wonky one .
View attachment 1094908
@Waira Yes the soil is fluffy . I don't yous perlite as I don't like it , I find pumice stone is way better and there is tons of it on the beaches here and it last a hell of a lot longer . What I do is sieve it with a garden sieve The thing is I have not been adding it to the soil , but it does have little stones and things .
View attachment 1094909
But - I am finding my soil retains moisture very well without being water logged , like I can get a handful squeeze the hell out of it and it doe's not bind . So far the plants above had only been watered once after sprouting . I have been finding this for a while now , but I do have to keep a eye on it , as the plants get bigger I have to water every 3 days or so . The only thing I can put it down to is the turkey dirt , there nests never get water logged even in the middle of the wet season and remain damp a long time after the rains stop . This is the part of building soil I love , figuring what is going on .
View attachment 1094920
One thing I do recon , is there will be heaps of native microbes in here . I also have about another 400 ltr on the go , just cooking away nicely .
Fresh out of the garden today . :smoking: :thumbsup: :vibe:
View attachment 1094926 View attachment 1094927
cheers to your living soil!
@smokeyfromau You are on the right track mate . What I did was study as much as I could on what I put into my soil and as time progressed I understood more . -- I still am -- There is a feeling you get when things start to turn out right and the quality of smoke is the best , ya mates will soon tell you. Now you will make mistakes and I still do , but that is good as it is how we learn , You are at a time I was 4 years ago . Using organic bottled nutrients is cool too I do
. but what you find is you will use a lot less as you start to understand how they work and what you have put into your soil building . Mate I will be following you journey mate . :thumbsup:
On a sad note -- How Fucked are Humans .
_108465249_brazil_active_fires_map_976-nc.png
the taiga, northern boreal forest is ablaze also, smoke from Siberia sullies our skies

Last edited:
@Wh 1p3d :woohoo1: can't wait :biggrin: @trailanimal you are now the vice president of the --- Bloody Sore Toe Club --- only for the brave , I now present you these
thongs.jpg
Wear with pride :clapper::clapper::clapper: :rofl:
thank you thank you! I can retire the size 13 rubber boots, two sizes over mine, that I've been stumbling around in:pass:

Back