Hecno's on going organics

G'day guys and girls , Well is is going well in Hecno land , and the plants are at day 21 and and are on cruise mod , just doing there thing with no help from me . Should see some good growth this next week as the are just starting to take off now they have the root structure in place . Feeding -- No -- still living off the soil -- watering -- No -- not this week , but in the next day or so I will give them a bit , more so to introduce some more microbes . I will also start to foliar spray with insect Frass .
Recap , day 14 .
DSC_0025.JPG

Wonky one
DSC_0028.JPG

And now day 21 . @The_Skunkist @syd barrett
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG

and me wonky mate . :biggrin:
DSC_0041.JPG

The soil
DSC_0042.JPG

Have a great day guys . :thumbsup:

G'day guys and girls , Well is is going well in Hecno land , and the plants are at day 21 and and are on cruise mod , just doing there thing with no help from me . Should see some good growth this next week as the are just starting to take off now they have the root structure in place . Feeding -- No -- still living off the soil -- watering -- No -- not this week , but in the next day or so I will give them a bit , more so to introduce some more microbes . I will also start to foliar spray with insect Frass .
Recap , day 14 .
View attachment 1097296
Wonky one
View attachment 1097297
And now day 21 . @The_Skunkist @syd barrett
View attachment 1097298 View attachment 1097299
View attachment 1097300 View attachment 1097302 View attachment 1097304
and me wonky mate . :biggrin:
View attachment 1097309
The soil
View attachment 1097311
Have a great day guys . :thumbsup:

what is your recipe for frass spray.Looking great so far.Peace please

@robbio the easy way is how I make it . 1 tablespoon to 3 gallons of water , let soak for 1 hour sift the water using fine mesh cloth and spray the plant once a week . easy :biggrin: I also added it to the soil about 2 months ago while it was curing . I get it from a place here , they say it has 10 % chitin . :thumbsup:

Back