Hecno's on going organics

Bloody hell , something good is going on here . They sure like the soil . I know you might find it hard to believe but they have only had about 2 liters of water each so far , I will be giving the a water today . I'll start with what they have had so far - In Photo - View attachment 1100505 View attachment 1100504View attachment 1100505
In the jar is Frass which I have folair sprayed with the other 4 is what I used when I watered, the bloom roots is derived from - Durvilleae Potatorum -
[ Sea plant extract ] and I will start to folair spray with amino acid this up and coming week . so lets recap .
Day 21 .
View attachment 1100516
Today - Day 28 .
View attachment 1100518 View attachment 1100520 View attachment 1100521 View attachment 1100522 View attachment 1100524 View attachment 1100526
Wonky 1
View attachment 1100530
Here I have a new soil I am working on , This will take a bit of time 4 to 5 months should do it .
View attachment 1100532
@Smokeyfromau 9 cree cxb 3590 at 450 watts . brought here in Oz :thumbsup:
@hecno, “they sure like the soil”, is a huge understatement! This crew is flying. The growth in just a few days is incredible. :greenthumb:Wish I had the knowledge and skills:bow:. Your soil is teeming with life and they are taking full advantage. Even they wonky one is thriving. :woohoo:

Holy cow man that's a lot of growth in a week...I expect to hear that you goofed up and put in the wrong pics:rofl::rofl:
Can't wait to see how they look in another week:thumbsup:

@trailanimal in a way I am , Curly grub poo .
dsc_0016-jpg.579661

View attachment 1099410 I find these in the Turkey nests and rotten trees . Next season I will be harvesting a lot more as there is plenty around just after the wet season . Not the same as Frass , but close .
gotta be good stuff, the agents of decomp don't have much down time in your environment.
Learning about living soil, one piece of the puzzle at a time. When we pay attention we get rewarded.

Bloody hell , something good is going on here . They sure like the soil . I know you might find it hard to believe but they have only had about 2 liters of water each so far , I will be giving the a water today . I'll start with what they have had so far - In Photo - View attachment 1100505 View attachment 1100504View attachment 1100505
In the jar is Frass which I have folair sprayed with the other 4 is what I used when I watered, the bloom roots is derived from - Durvilleae Potatorum -
[ Sea plant extract ] and I will start to folair spray with amino acid this up and coming week . so lets recap .
Day 21 .
View attachment 1100516
Today - Day 28 .
View attachment 1100518 View attachment 1100520 View attachment 1100521 View attachment 1100522 View attachment 1100524 View attachment 1100526
Wonky 1
View attachment 1100530
Here I have a new soil I am working on , This will take a bit of time 4 to 5 months should do it .
View attachment 1100532
@Smokeyfromau 9 cree cxb 3590 at 450 watts . brought here in Oz :thumbsup:
some grin inducing stuff here:d5:

Hecno mate the plants are looking great ! That's great, i used to collect curl grubs for Miss Lizard the water dragon, hope to see her this spring. She was abstant at times. Mr Lizard, he also like them and during their mating cycle he waved his front feet at Miss lizard who ran between my legs to escape him lol. I wonder how good Roo poo is, loads of it around here. They have come down from the hills maybe for greener pastures ( bit of green patches still left in the yard)

:growing: :vibe: :growing::wizzy: Mate you are a soil Wizard! I've seen some of your girls blow up very fast before, but this time they left their shoes behind! :hothot: Every batch Hec, each one better than the last,... you have brown gold in that thur yard mate, if you have extra it'd be worth bu-ku $$... have you shared a fat bag with anybody yet? Those amazing 'maters :drool:- grown in it would set the hook deep on just about any gardener out there, especially considering how low maintenance it is! I'm stunned you have watered so little thus far,... your soil must be like coco with massive water holding capacity, but still breaths well... but as those girls blow up, the transpiration haul is going to follow in kind. Still, I'm keen to see how it performs when the roots and demand is really cranking!
These girls are hotties mate- :ladies:... I love their build, particularly that front left one,... even Wonky is nothing to sneeze at! ... the color, as usual, is so rich... some nice speed on these too- :coffee: .... I predict this crew will stink to high heaven by late bloom, I mean from-the-house detectable- :biggrin: - hope she-who-must-be-obeyed is nose blind! :crying:

Excellent article here on frass Hecno, thanks muchly! This I'm going to soak it up and digest with relish- :thumbsup: I used my little stash up, so time to score another sack.... I need to research what's out there more in fact,... It crushed the gnat issues a while back in the clients tent! I've not read this fully yet, does the foliar spray fire off the SAR response? I have been using crushed aspirin this year....

:smoking: how's the custom modified desert roses venture going? Any orchids in bloom in the happy hut? :smokeout:

Back