Hecno's on going organics

The Tree . @Waira ph came in at 6.6 -- and I will get some photos of the orchids as they come in flower .
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0102.JPG

Check out the roots .
DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

Notice the worm castings in it
DSC_0105.JPG

Here are my Bonsai girls , I am very happy the way they are turning out , and yield will be more than enough for me . So if I decide to go down this path out doors later in the year I know now it will work . They are at 27 days into flower
DSC_0107.JPG

This one I plucked the shit out of it , to see what happens .
DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0109.JPG

Beef bacon , fresh out of the smoke house . Yummm :woohoo1::thumbsup:
DSC_0097.JPG

The Tree . @Waira ph came in at 6.6 -- and I will get some photos of the orchids as they come in flower .
View attachment 705795 View attachment 705796 View attachment 705797
Check out the roots .
View attachment 705798
View attachment 705799
Notice the worm castings in it
View attachment 705800
Here are my Bonsai girls , I am very happy the way they are turning out , and yield will be more than enough for me . So if I decide to go down this path out doors later in the year I know now it will work . They are at 27 days into flower
View attachment 705802
This one I plucked the shit out of it , to see what happens .
View attachment 705803
View attachment 705804
Beef bacon , fresh out of the smoke house . Yummm :woohoo1::thumbsup:View attachment 705805

Daym, bacon and buds! 2 of the best things in life

What kind of tree is that hecno?

The tree soil is a live , I thought I would see if the microbes are home , I think they are . a bit of oats and a spray with molasses . 2 days old .@Dudeski know idea on the tree . Just a big bugger . :thumbsup:
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG

Now , here's one for ya . Turmeric . I have been on my feet for over 40 years working and my knees a buggered , I eat 2 small bits of turmeric a day , fresh out of the garden and find it helps heaps , also with toothache .
DSC_0119.JPG

Tree Dirt , Here we go guys we have baby's , What I have done is one is in pure tree dirt and the other 1/2 Tree dirt and 1/2 Mushroom compost , they are under 2 x T5 floros . and I 'll get a timer today and have them on 18/6 also when not raining they will get some sun . ,and I will only add rain water and see how far the soil will take them till something happens . GodAmJT - yes they grow just like ginger , before you eat it roll it in black pepper it helps get the most of the good compounds out of it .-- First photo late Sunday afternoon , second one Monday morning 5 am .:thumbsup::biggrin:
DSC_0130.JPG

Tree Dirt Tree Dirt with Mushroom Compost .
DSC_0131.JPG

Well , the tree dirt seems to be kicking butt compared to the mushroom / tree mix .and they have been getting the same light and water , I have them outside when the sun shines and if not they are under the CFLs @robbio I have them in a 1 Litre pots and they are 6 days old .

Attachments

• DSC_0186.JPG
    DSC_0186.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0188.JPG
    DSC_0188.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0184.JPG
    DSC_0184.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 58
Well , the tree dirt seems to be kicking butt compared to the mushroom / tree mix .and they have been getting the same light and water , I have them outside when the sun shines and if not they are under the CFLs @robbio I have them in a 1 Litre pots and they are 6 days old .
Ya got a couple muscle headed boys there .LOLThey look like they can tear some shit up if they chose to do so.This a real interesting little grow ya got going.,So the tree soil is doing better.When i use mushroom compost,i have to make sure it has enough aeration as it tends to clump up ,and cause problems.Very interested to see how this goes.Nice going brother.Peace

Back