Hecno's on going organics

@Eyes on Fire I'll get that tomorrow mate , I'm a bit mad:cuss: at the moment , This is why , I'll start off with I had 4 young lads came around home getting pissed off with the Government not allowing pig hunters in the national parks , One of my friends is a senior park ranger and he is pissed of with them too . They create these parks and don't fund the up keep at any way at all . Because we are a large land mass [ my area ] and a very small population base our vote doe's not count , so they make these god dam parks to keep the greenes happy who live in the city,s and have now @#$%*& idea . Then to top it off I asked the little buggers who voted --- none of them --- Well that was it -- Did I let rip , ya come around here have a beer [ with me son ] bloody winging like a bunch of old Tarts and you don' vote ---- Stop ya bloody winging then .

@Eyes on Fire The 10.10.10 is my base at 10 ml litre so if I want 5.5.5 I just use 5 ml a litre . If I want more potassium I will add that to get say a 5.5.8
not 1.0.0. This is 1.0.0
DSC_0250.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG
DSC_0254.JPG

DSC_0255.JPG

Here we go guys , my 3 Bonsai's :biggrin: I have a bit of yellowing which I believe was a lack of nitrogen but coming good now ,I have been using liquid nutrients on them and I am still blending my own N.P.K s . Starting to get the hang of it and I am still very happy with the way they are turning out and will have more than enough to see me till my next grow is done . :smoking::thumbsup:
View attachment 715322 View attachment 715323 View attachment 715324 View attachment 715325
Man those are some chunky girls,i really like the look of those.You should get plenty of jars out of those.Can,t wait for more.Peace

Well harvested my plants Sunday and I will have enough to last me till the end of the next grow -- from now on , no more photos in my room only Autos ---
With this grow I experimented around a bit and now know what not to do as far a plucking them and watering them . I find you can read stuff on what to do but I am the type of bloke that wants to give it a go so I can see for myself . :biggrin: and as long as I get enough for me from grow to grow I am happy . One of the best things I learn't was watering my pots , I believe I under watered all grow . and maybe most other grows too . So how did I do that -- Well as some of you may know I I modified my own pots which work really well for root pruning . But the one draw back that I did not realize was the drain ability [ no problem with boggy soil that's for sure ] So I have to slow down that . Which I hope I have sorted with the next batch of soil as it will be my first true organic soil and would hate to kill or slow down the microbes . I found it was more of a problem with 14 ltr pots . My son used 27 ltr and did not have as much of a problem . So did I get much weed -- Narr -- But sure as hell learn't a lot . :biggrin: :thumbsup: :smoking:
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG

Back