Hecno's on going organics

:drool: :d5: :drool: Ahhhh yeah.... that's what I'm talkin' about! ...some fine looking smoke there mate, nicely done! :clapper: --- Floral sweet aroma? I bet your friends and family are pleased too :rofl: yarrrr!

So, it's guess the secret amendment time, ay? :eyebrows: Hmmmm,.... stoned requirement,... Lots of funny stuff popping into my head!
...ground frog turds? :rofl:
... fresh squeezed EWC? .... uhhh :nono:
... couldn't be compost from that tree hole,...?
...skuzz from under your finger and toe nails? :crying: ... I know, I know- :backside:look into my eye,...!

C'mon EoF, help a brudda out, dewd! You should spot this in your sleep,..:rofl:

Y'all so crazy,...:pass: :bighug:

@Waira No calling Mr Eyes , Ya close on the Frog turds , And my fingers and toe nails are are used in foot ware adds and finger nails when they want the out doors look . I might be 56 but all the young girls like me , :crying:More so there mothers :wall:

Ps The clues are in my posts . :mrgreen: :cooldance::thumbsup:.

MEME2017-04-16-03-26-05.jpg

Man i got a whole pasture of cow shit you might need to bring your front end loader,i think its ground up frogs,or the snake that ate the frog.LOL.Man those are some beautiful buds.I,m getting ready to harvest some of mine.Peace

:kiss: Manly hands indeed! :laughcry: ...and nuthin' wrong 't'all with the young gals mothers! :hump: - sometimes :eek1:....:haha: ..depends on who has the better mustache :rofl:....

:smoker1: clues in other posts eh? Hmmmm,...not this thread then? it's not your native worm poops, or the tree hole compost,..(how those test seedlings doing so far, BTW?),... collecting stoned, while dodging bites/stings,...:wiz: .... I think @Yeatster has a good guess! Do you have particularly large beetles around? their grubs can be massive,... OK, I'll do a little thread walkabout and see if I can spot the clue:smoking:

:pighug: Scroggers! how are you man, great to see you about again! :pass:

Back