Hecno's on going organics

@fettled6 no Hydro for me brother , pure soil man and will never change . @the green bandit guys are you interested in the -- Biggest grow battle in the world , If we round up other Aussies and make a team ,we could grow some seeds from @tobe [ H.P.G ] -- Any thoughts on this .
My money is on the organic guru.Peace please

I'm down for it...I was going to grow some D.P glueberry for it, but I'm pretty easy. I can grow both and use H.P.G for the comp. Let me know what you come up with as I wouldn't mind getting growing ASAP
@fettled6 no Hydro for me brother , pure soil man and will never change . @the green bandit guys are you interested in the -- Biggest grow battle in the world , If we round up other Aussies and make a team ,we could grow some seeds from @tobe [ H.P.G ] -- Any thoughts on this .

Sounds good to me hec, where do i get H.P.G beans from?:pass:
@ fettled6 @ the green bandit . so fettled6 - team Australia -- the green bandit --- team Australia and team -- Healing Path Genetics -- that right guys , and do you know of any others that may be interested .

Dumb question incoming......what's team Australia involve?
@ fettled6 @ the green bandit . so fettled6 - team Australia -- the green bandit --- team Australia and team -- Healing Path Genetics -- that right guys , and do you know of any others that may be interested .

Back