Hecno's on going organics

:bighug: :pass: Hec' mate, how goes it? ...belated Seasoned Greetings to yeh as well! :cheers:

:wiz: you got the magic touch Hecno, the ladies apparently love ya! :eyebrows: :hump: ...I say suffer the consequences, they all look stellar, and that cross is so juicy, not a one should be wasted! :rofl:
outstanding growth for a week mate, you are on a such a phat roll these days = :bow:
....tell us how you rigged up that CO2 generator,...:thumbsup:

Bloody rain . 900 ml so far and heaps more to come and internet playing up big time , Any way day 28 and things have gone nuts
Recap Day 21.
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

Day 28
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG

@Waira Co2 . I use 3 liters of water -- 1 1/2 .. kg sugar and 5 grams of bakers yeast brewing in 2 - 5 liter bottles , lasts around 5 days . A pain in the butt watering the dam things :biggrin: Training - none - Leaf tucking , that is all and I have been getting up to 2 inches a day growth . Has the Co2 done that , It has helped , but I have been working on climate control as well which is the next stage I am at . Room Humidity 60 % Temp 25 to 28 c I will drop the temps in 2 weeks or so and the humidity . Also I believe the band of Bat guano 6 inches down has played a part in it too ? . and I have also been chopping fingers off leafs that are shading good bud sites . The reason I am on here now is my other son came over with a Wifi stick thingy , I tried to get one in town but they are sold out and the roads are all closed for at least another 5 days . The joys of living in the tropics . :thumbsup:

Howdy guys . Still no internet or phone at home . pain in the butt . and still waiting for wifi stick . The girls are having a right old party in the room:dancer::cooldance::woohoo: .The rain has eased off , but looks like more heavy rain mid week . now the plants , tallest is 82 cm so far Room temp is at 24 to 26 c and humidity 50 % . I modified the co2 generator again , starting to get the hang of it as in volume and amount of sugar - yeast - water - and I have 2 phenotypes that I can make out . :woohoo1: , I like it when this happens and they have been easy to grow so far . Photo time .
Recap day 28 .
DSC_0036.JPG

Day 35
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0068.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

And here it is . What yo are seeing is a 15 ltr drum , I used 4 kg of sugar and 8 teaspoons of yeast to 10 liter of water which I added 2 teaspoons of yeast after 4 days . Pipe from drum to bottle , then from bottle to another open bottle in the grow room which is just to the side of the fan . I am looking at around $ 10.00 a week to run and the cost to setup $20.00 . Oh I am still fine tuning the mix . It is the volume of bubbles I am working on as the room is not sealed .:thumbsup:

Howdy guys . Still no internet or phone at home . pain in the butt . and still waiting for wifi stick . The girls are having a right old party in the room:dancer::cooldance::woohoo: .The rain has eased off , but looks like more heavy rain mid week . now the plants , tallest is 82 cm so far Room temp is at 24 to 26 c and humidity 50 % . I modified the co2 generator again , starting to get the hang of it as in volume and amount of sugar - yeast - water - and I have 2 phenotypes that I can make out . :woohoo1: , I like it when this happens and they have been easy to grow so far . Photo time .
Recap day 28 .
View attachment 995954
Day 35
View attachment 995955 View attachment 995956 View attachment 995957 View attachment 995958 View attachment 995959 View attachment 995959 View attachment 995960 View attachment 995961
View attachment 995963 View attachment 995964 View attachment 995965
And here it is . What yo are seeing is a 15 ltr drum , I used 4 kg of sugar and 8 teaspoons of yeast to 10 liter of water which I added 2 teaspoons of yeast after 4 days . Pipe from drum to bottle , then from bottle to another open bottle in the grow room which is just to the side of the fan . I am looking at around $ 10.00 a week to run and the cost to setup $20.00 . Oh I am still fine tuning the mix . It is the volume of bubbles I am working on as the room is not sealed .:thumbsup:
Great great stuff on the tea I have been researching the importance of single celled fungi an was definitely planning along with probiotic teas to introduce some brewers yeast or bakers yeast to my homemade tea mix .Malted barley is also on the list my research an hypothesis on that one should be good .I also have a whole list of plants to gather for teas such excitement friend !!!!

............ :jawdrop: *clank* -- holy poop tea Hec-man! :growing::help: :growing: :clapper::clapper::clapper: .... big kudos to @tobe as well for such a fine cross!

Mate, I'm blown away at the vigor of this cross, CO2 aside. Seven plants rocking in sync' like this is a good sample size.... I'd say they picked up BBG's nice bushy branchy structure, but then I've not seem what OA and BT look like..:biggrin:..... I wish you had a way to measure the CO2 levels in there, though I don't doubt it's helping... That's a lot of CO2 snacking surface area in that small space, without the usual high rate air turn-over you get from a fully rigged tent! So, the CO2 feed is just behind the fan? I'm wondering how much could be getting blasted right out the front, depending on how low speed you can get that fan to run..? I'm thinking how to circulate it better but not trap the high RH%,.... Just brain-farting here, but any thoughts on moving the line up to the front, even front/side area, and finding a dinky fan or two to gently push the CO2 into and about the room? Some sort of swirl eddy current to give the CO2 more "residence" time,... maybe a partial barrier across the front, leaving top and bottom zone open, but provide something for the air current to deflect off of instead of going right out...? :eyebrows:

Watering! :rofl: I bet it's a PITA.... you need a plastic backpack tank with a gravity feed hose and long wand nozzle on the bottom! Are they getting the usual custom blend of goodies? The bat-poo layer, is it high N or P, or even-ish? That's working magic too, rich greens and bud setting looks to be going beautifully, so plenty of both is around...They are all pictures of health my man- :d5: prime-time bloom is going to be a boner-buster! :woody:

@Waira I hear yo bro , I too am not happy with the fan ,but it is what I have to deal with at the moment . Soon as I have some spare cash I will be getting a much smaller fan for the job and having it higher up , In the photo is how it is set up now , the tube goes into the bottle to bubble out , and it is set at the bottom of the fan on the outside . The Bat guano is 0 N - 12 P - 29 C - 10 S - Indonesian ---
DSC_0003.JPG

and my watering can set up:biggrin: :thumbsup:
DSC_0004.JPG

Back