Hecno's on going organics

The rains are here . :woohoo: I love this time of year , every thing comes alive , It's hard to explain but you can feel the life force exploding . I have some good things planed for the season , mostly things to do with soil building and microbes and native Rain Forest composting . :woohoo1: :thumbsup:
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

The rains are here . :woohoo: I love this time of year , every thing comes alive , It's hard to explain but you can feel the life force exploding . I have some good things planed for the season , mostly things to do with soil building and microbes and native Rain Forest composting . :woohoo1: :thumbsup:
View attachment 985044 View attachment 985043
Its alive.

Back making teas , 2 nd time around . @Eyes on Fire I never gave up , just put it on hold for a while till I studied it more . Now it is not my own worm castings , I get them from a mate till I set my own bin up so I can have more control over feeding . I am in the process of having soil and compost worms in the same bin , don't know how it will go , but we will see . The high tec brewer is custom made by me , works a treat :biggrin: :thumbsup:
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG

Back making teas , 2 nd time around . @Eyes on Fire I never gave up , just put it on hold for a while till I studied it more . Now it is not my own worm castings , I get them from a mate till I set my own bin up so I can have more control over feeding . I am in the process of having soil and compost worms in the same bin , don't know how it will go , but we will see . The high tec brewer is custom made by me , works a treat [emoji3] [emoji106]View attachment 986025 View attachment 986026 View attachment 986027 View attachment 986028
Do you do a worm bin too? The juice dripping from those is supposed to be amazing.

Sent from my comfy chair

Back making teas , 2 nd time around . @Eyes on Fire I never gave up , just put it on hold for a while till I studied it more . Now it is not my own worm castings , I get them from a mate till I set my own bin up so I can have more control over feeding . I am in the process of having soil and compost worms in the same bin , don't know how it will go , but we will see . The high tec brewer is custom made by me , works a treat :biggrin: :thumbsup:View attachment 986025 View attachment 986026 View attachment 986027 View attachment 986028
That brew looks perfect!

@Rollin_along . After a bit of time studying the the worm juice it is not what I am after the way I see it is a by product of what I am want , Eyes on Fire is who I have learnt a lot from , but again it is studying and observation . I am really interested in a tea with worm castings and microbes from my environment , combining the 2 is where I am at . :thumbsup:

Simple teas are proper awesome if done in the right balance of what your genetic(s), as well as your soil performance is based around.Thats where Teas really shine.Next to outdoor foliar feeding anywho.LOL I knew ya didnt man. your dedicated man. Like I used to be.so I get it. theres a LOT to doing a proper tea in various ways from purely pre disolved organics .to hard or heavy teas.And the flow of fabric in the AACTs is also key.an extraction bag is always a great idea.will last years and will cost,well...not a lot. 400 Micron nylon fabric or similar.Many materials will work bro.

Day 14 @Tobe , All is good , they are growing nicely and have a nice structure , so far they have only a worm tea and are still living off the soil , but I will start feeding soon . :thumbsup:
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 28