Hecno's on going organics

I hear yo bro , I too am not happy with the fan ,but it is what I have to deal with at the moment . Soon as I have some spare cash I will be getting a much smaller fan for the job and having it higher up , In the photo is how it is set up now , the tube goes into the bottle to bubble out , and it is set at the bottom of the fan on the outside . The Bat guano is 0 N - 12 P - 29 C - 10 S - Indonesian ---

:jointman: I know Hec', you manage where many would otherwise fail, IMO! You know what might be good for this, is one of those little computer case fans, some of which have been rewired with a standard plug, or can be with a conversion cord kit... Might be worth a look-about online...
...hearty looking bat-poo mate,... I forget, what's the "C" stand for? The labeling is different over there....
dsc_0004-jpg.996269

:crying: :thumbsup: -- I should have known you had that figured out already! :d5: ...let us know when the harvest party is so we can jet over there and crash your stash! :smokeout:

Hi Friends
I was very busy the last time but now things go in the right direction.

@Henco
Good job nice structure.

@Waira
A bit background to the cross Henco is growing.
Orange Assault is a cross I am working on over the last year's it's Ak47 X ( Orange Bud X Lowryder2) I used a nice male of the f6 generation and pollinate a nice Bluetooth girl from Zenseeds, this girl got a very intense sweet berry taste and smell with hard nugget buds.
From this cross I use a F1 male with the best structure of grow and flower, I chose from 5 different males. With this girl I pollinate a Blackberry gum from seedstocker, I take the best of three girls and select them for structure to get a big yielding strain.

Now it's time to take a decision breed them to stable strain or cross in the MoB for a ultimate berry strain.

I hope it helps to clear up what this cross is.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:cheers: @tobe good to see about again mate! Thank you for the breeding details, this cross is already juicy- :greenthumb:....oh, was the BBG used the auto or photo' version? I gather these are fully auto already- :headbang: They sure are super vigorous! If they were outside, Hec' would have a privacy hedge going- :hump:
..... So, to cross out again or not with MoB,...You tell me! :rofl: ..... What F gen' are these at now? I guess you'd have to wait and see lots of grows and reports on them, and what kind of aromatics are showing.... I know from what @StickMan told me, and from the crosses made with MoB in it (like that wonderful MoB/OGK x C99a), the berry aromatics seem to bully aside all others and stand out. The girl of this I grew was MoB dominant aroma all the way through cure, and now has developed berry-chocolate aroma, with some OG funk hiding in the background...:drool:.... So what feedback have you had on the cross as is? If another berry-injection is called for, MoB is the ticket I'd say!

Good morning @Waira
I used the BlackBerry gum auto version because I like their structure and the high yield of her. The taste was so delicious so this was the candidate I chose.
It's the F1 Henco is growing.

I was also thinking about to cross them with MoB to breed the ultimate berry strain, at the moment I am growing the MoB and if I like this pheno I will reveg her and use her for the next cross.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

...tell me about it! Hec' here should be the catalog model for BBG! :kiss: :rofl: ..... pending some feedback on mold resistance, I'd seriously consider running BBG photo outside,....
Tobe, is the MoB from Stone, or Stick, and do you know if it's the green or purp's pheno'? I love them both, but I got the full-purp's more often... the only green I got was what I think Cres/Krk was aiming for, minimal color even on foliage (he didn't like purple stuff much if I recall rightly),... she was a bit more dense, and had an incense-like background aroma, while the purp's has something akin to pineapple,... This recent one from Stick's breeding with green pheno' came out somewhere in between, but the foliage went near black on me! mob4.jpg

@Waira - c - is calcium , and i have the fan issue worked out , i turned it off and tilted the air con so it is blowing a nice mild air flow over the plants and have the tube just above the plants . i will post soon on what i have learn't so far about co2 . @tobe day 42 . at this stage there will be 3 time frames of harvest and the tallest is at 90 cm . the smell is full on berry flavour .
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

...tell me about it! Hec' here should be the catalog model for BBG! :kiss: :rofl: ..... pending some feedback on mold resistance, I'd seriously consider running BBG photo outside,....
Tobe, is the MoB from Stone, or Stick, and do you know if it's the green or purp's pheno'? I love them both, but I got the full-purp's more often... the only green I got was what I think Cres/Krk was aiming for, minimal color even on foliage (he didn't like purple stuff much if I recall rightly),... she was a bit more dense, and had an incense-like background aroma, while the purp's has something akin to pineapple,... This recent one from Stick's breeding with green pheno' came out somewhere in between, but the foliage went near black on me! View attachment 998465
Hi Waira
The MoB I got are the S3 from StickMan but I also got some from Krk i think. My current is the green pheno and as I know right it's the stronger pheno of the MoB.

I also got some different MoB crosses I want to compare before I take a decision what to cross in maybe a DJ Short blueberry can match to this cross.

The idea of this project is to cross in the best berry strains with a branchy structure and work them to a stable regular m/f autoflower.

A friend crossed in a auto affie and cross it with c99 auto from Krk.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

@Waira - c - is calcium , and i have the fan issue worked out , i turned it off and tilted the air con so it is blowing a nice mild air flow over the plants and have the tube just above the plants . i will post soon on what i have learn't so far about co2 . @tobe day 42 . at this stage there will be 3 time frames of harvest and the tallest is at 90 cm . the smell is full on berry flavour . View attachment 998870 View attachment 998871 View attachment 998872 View attachment 998873 View attachment 998874 View attachment 998875 View attachment 998876
View attachment 998880
Hi my friend
Great job on these girls, you got a real green thumb.

A question can you post some pictures in the Healing Path Genetics section?

Have a nice day my friend and thanks for doing this journal.

cu tobe

Back