Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

Na its not! There someone still above us I can ask, but its not a neighbors hahaha

You don't need to tell me what charas is brother! :hookah: :vibe:

I am old and hippyish and a massive stoner :crying:

Never did Goa. Always Thailand, but really fancy a peek at Goa. Mind you I could take you to bits of thailand that would "feel" pretty much exactly like Goa I reckon. There's still plenty of awesome bits.

Me and my mate Lobster Boy are gonna go on a bit of a trip in a year or so. Cali, Jamaica, Thailand, probably in the order of Jamaica, Cali, Thailand lol(strange sentence!). I cannot bloody wait. LB's brother in law is in a major reggae band so Jam is gonna be awesome :pimp:

Your nick is hippie, if you did not know what charas is...would be a bad sign, was more to make it clear to anyone reading you jornal mate.
Any time you decide to go to goa let me know, im more than happy to give you some pointer and my brother is still living there. You are free to use my Royal Enfield "Bullet" and ill let you know before i go the thailand next, want to learn more off the tourist track spots

@hippy71 you been lil further southeast then Thailand?

Hmmm, only as far as off the coast of Malaysia. Pulau Tioman I think it's called. Beautiful island. No roads, boats only, abundant wildlife. Not sure what its like now but I swam with a turtle, saw dolphins, touched a monitor lizard etc! Bloomin amazing place.

We were snorkelling out to sea and I asked the Cap if there were any sharks around. "Only veggie ones" was the answer lol Good times.

How about you? What's you fav part of the globe?

O i just realize you live in a house and my joke is useless, soooooo fucking stoned... you have no idea how hard it is for my to type and in english, thank god for auto correct or right now this would be looking like
Bob Dylan was knocking for years before he was let in, soooooo, keep em short.......

Haha let'em grow as they wish right?

Your nick is hippie, if you did not know what charas is...would be a bad sign, was more to make it clear to anyone reading you jornal mate.
Any time you decide to go to goa let me know, im more than happy to give you some pointer and my brother is still living there. You are free to use my Royal Enfield "Bullet" and ill let you know before i go the thailand next, want to learn more off the tourist track spots

Thanks mate that's really kind brother. I will happily help any way I can also.

Oh by the way you bloody stoner, this is YOUR journal :crying: :hookah: :dizzy:

Hmmm, only as far as off the coast of Malaysia. Pulau Tioman I think it's called. Beautiful island. No roads, boats only, abundant wildlife. Not sure what its like now but I swam with a turtle, saw dolphins, touched a monitor lizard etc! Bloomin amazing place.

We were snorkelling out to sea and I asked the Cap if there were any sharks around. "Only veggie ones" was the answer lol Good times.

South east asia for sure.
I want to go to the Banda Sea, Moloko islands, Spice islands, all the same but different for my honeymoon.
But so far i think India of course is a country/sub continent that really had a big impact on me, but Thailand was were i first saw paradise, and Cambodia was the country that most inspired me....

Actually been all over the globe Indonesian, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand & Philippines :)

Back