Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

And you know the soil is good? They fly in little miny swarms, so i guess finding five at a time isn't that unlikely that they got in at same time

Biobizz light mix, is good soil. And the coco I use is also biobizz.

I'm hoping to see some more external growth soon and hopefully no more gnats.
With spring my little outside garden is a haven in the city. So it's full of bees, wasps and all kinds of insects flying around. And I have noticed more and more show up in the office space.
I'm hopeful the girls will not succumb to the gnats.
Fingers crossed

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

wouldnt worry too much about the flies mate. theyres plenty easy ways to get rid of them as long as you do it early enough. live lady bug larvae are cheap enough and will do a great job of patrolling your tent. you can also make pretty effective bane traps using bottles and various household stuff. cider vinegar mixed with lager and a few drops of soap works really well for most flying things and will also keep your garden clear of wasps if you put them outside. one of them in the tent should catch the vast majority of anything that flew in before it can lay. im using sm90 in my resevoir wich apparently works as a pesticide amongst other things but not using it for that so havent really looked into it tbh. used to be a pest controller tho so if you have any bothers with it please feel free to give me a shout and ill see if i can help.

wouldnt worry too much about the flies mate. theyres plenty easy ways to get rid of them as long as you do it early enough. live lady bug larvae are cheap enough and will do a great job of patrolling your tent. you can also make pretty effective bane traps using bottles and various household stuff. cider vinegar mixed with lager and a few drops of soap works really well for most flying things and will also keep your garden clear of wasps if you put them outside. one of them in the tent should catch the vast majority of anything that flew in before it can lay. im using sm90 in my resevoir wich apparently works as a pesticide amongst other things but not using it for that so havent really looked into it tbh. used to be a pest controller tho so if you have any bothers with it please feel free to give me a shout and ill see if i can help.

Thanks mate, I did not find any new ones on the sticky trap.
And in the garden I enjoy creating a habitat for bees and the likes, also a family of birds seems to have moved in close by as they spend the day in the garden. Might make a bird feeder/drink. I have lived for 10 years on a beach in Goa, India. So beeing back in the city has taken its tool, my garden is my life line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aye thats a pretty big change in habitat mate. sounds like your making it your own tho. need a wee safe space to relax and clear your head eh. im in a wee town, its braw and quiet. the young team are a bit mad but other than that its perfect. had to move to edinburgh for a year and hated it. could get a lapdance, your weekly shopping, go the the cinema or learn latin dance without ever leaving my street but its not for me iether.

Hi guys, so I decided to start a new jornal for the next batch of 4 strains.
This time ill be growing:
1x Super Lemon Haze by Green House Seeds
1x Skywalker by Mephisto Genetics
1x Top69 by Advanced Seeds
1x Industrial CBD by Dinafem
My tent is a Homebox Evolution PAR+ 120x90x170cm
Extraction is handled by a CAN Filter & Vent
Ill be using 11L smart pots with 50%Biobizz light mix 50%Biobizz CocoCoir
For light ill be using the BudmasterII 6-COB-X (+/- 300w) on at 18/6 or 20/4 not decided yet
For nutrients I use the Advanced Nutrients Sensi ph perfect range of both nutrients and additives. And the water I use is RO with a ph7 and 20ppm
The feeding schedule is a modified version of Tangs Advanced Schedule.

Day1
All 4 seeds are now each in a shot of RO water inside the propagator at 22*C
Form there each will go into a Root It plug inside the propagator under a 6000k 400Lumen T5 light.
View attachment 722157 View attachment 722158
@Headbudz77 I can't wait to grow mephisto, I hope everything runs as smoothly as possible this run, best of luck brother! :)

aye thats a pretty big change in habitat mate. sounds like your making it your own tho. need a wee safe space to relax and clear your head eh. im in a wee town, its braw and quiet. the young team are a bit mad but other than that its perfect. had to move to edinburgh for a year and hated it. could get a lapdance, your weekly shopping, go the the cinema or learn latin dance without ever leaving my street but its not for me iether.
Exactly mate, this house and the garden i have plus my man cave/office studio was 50% of me coming back to the big city. So i hope i succed in my personal business projects, so i can buy some land set up my farm and get ready for the big day... in maybe another 2, 3 years when they change the laws here.
I lived in London for 5 years and worked as bartender at Spearmint Rhino... talking about lap dance... and i learned to love the scots the thistle, the irish and guinness, and i just pretend i understand the welsh

@Headbudz77 I can't wait to grow mephisto, I hope everything runs as smoothly as possible this run, best of luck brother! :)

Thanks brother, i really hope so, and since i have steadily been improving im hoping the third grow is the gem!
And im really anxious about my little [HASHTAG]#mephgirl[/HASHTAG] heheh
Really when it comes to Autos, Mephisto is right at the top in everybody rank.
I was very lucky to get Dinafem for a start because they have really great genetics. but its not solely dedicated to Autos. so now i have all their Artisanal strains and i just want to make justice to the name.

Last edited:
Thanks brother, i really hope so, and since i have steadily been improving im hoping the third grow is the gem!
And im really anxious about my little [HASHTAG]#mephgirl[/HASHTAG] heheh
Really when it comes to Autos, Mephisto is right at the top in everybody rank.
I was very lucky to get Dinafem for a start because they have really great genetics. but its not solely dedicated to Autos. so now i have all their Artisanal strains and i just want to make justice to the name.

Mephisto makes my favorite strains in auto but haven't had pleasure to grow them yet I hear they not big, which for me would be okay would allow me grow several at a time instead of only 1 tree lol

Back