Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

The Pots all had 1L of RO water each, with 1ml of Voodoo Juice and 1ml of Piranha, and only after did i put the plugs in.
Now if they start to stretch my only option is to bring down a 50w LED tube i have over them, although not much blue in it it should be able to keep them from stretching.

Awesome video as well brother nice one :cheers:
Thanks mate,
I had to revert back to the good old GoPro for the time lapse. My video/ photography gear is all for drone filming and does not really work well for close up work and gets a bit to big for the tent even thought it's very small gear.
And it keeps me working on Final Cut before they change the whole layout again and I'm forever lost.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

mate thats an awesome video! please tell us your going to do that for the whole grow???? lovin it man. have you got a camera there on timer to take photos every hour or something? is it hard to do? ie, could a computer idiot do it?

Evil Bourgeois plant torturer! Vive la Revolution! hahaha :crying:

Good stuff mate I will be watching and wishing I had the stones to do the same lol.

mate thats an awesome video! please tell us your going to do that for the whole grow???? lovin it man. have you got a camera there on timer to take photos every hour or something? is it hard to do? ie, could a computer idiot do it?

I use a GoPro on AC doing 60s time lapse.
Then make movies by software, the new GoPro makes the movie automatically and saves a lot of time, I'm using a older model so it's the old way for me.
The rest of the logos and effects I do on final cut.
I'm going to try and make the full Grow but it's not easy to keep it all steady and perfect

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

thanks mate, im gettin the hang on in, i think i got better skills in video than in PS, so might as well use them.
Im going to try and timelapse the whole grow, wile making small updates. depending un the free time i get.

That would be cool, its something that has crossed my mind... but I got told no more cameras haven't you got enough.

Sent from mTalk

Back