Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

Mephisto makes my favorite strains in auto but haven't had pleasure to grow them yet I hear they not big, which for me would be okay would allow me grow several at a time instead of only 1 tree lol

I have seen your trees, and you must be proud to grow autos that look like photos.
But i agree, the reason i started with autos was the timeline and the size, although the timeline is more about your preference when buying the seed, the size.... not so much.... and some of these girls "your included" really put some tents to shame.
Im happy i found AFN, there is very little i knew before even if i did think i knew some.... not really.
Also the size of the plant really has a big impact with Pot size. Now at 11L i think im good, but i started at 7L then 9L now with 11L/3gallons i think its enough for my tent.

Thanks mate, I did not find any new ones on the sticky trap.
And in the garden I enjoy creating a habitat for bees and the likes, also a family of birds seems to have moved in close by as they spend the day in the garden. Might make a bird feeder/drink. I have lived for 10 years on a beach in Goa, India. So beeing back in the city has taken its tool, my garden is my life line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you absolute bastard mate. 10 years on a beach in Goa. I am gonna go off and have a little cry now lol.

Yes that's always my goals making autos into tree's, but also I do prefer my favorite strains which only used to come in photos only until I was told about them

Oh you absolute bastard mate. 10 years on a beach in Goa. I am gonna go off and have a little cry now lol.

Its not as bad as it sounds, i did move around a bit, ridding to the Himalayas was fun. The Taj Mahal is ok, not my style, but that mus have been some woman that man loved....
You would love goa, still full of hippies, not much weed, but shit loads of charas( indian Hash)

Yes that's always my goals making autos into tree's, but also I do prefer my favorite strains which only used to come in photos only until I was told about them

What are your favorite strains?

I only use 3gal also imagine if I had used a 5 or 7 I would of needed take my roof off or add couple extra levels to my house lol

O i just realize you live in a house and my joke is useless, soooooo fucking stoned... you have no idea how hard it is for my to type and in english, thank god for auto correct or right now this would be looking like Khazak

Its not as bad as it sounds, i did move around a bit, ridding to the Himalayas was fun. The Taj Mahal is ok, not my style, but that mus have been some woman that man loved....
You would love goa, still full of hippies, not much weed, but shit loads of charas( indian Hash)

You don't need to tell me what charas is brother! :hookah: :vibe:

I am old and hippyish and a massive stoner :crying:

Never did Goa. Always Thailand, but really fancy a peek at Goa. Mind you I could take you to bits of thailand that would "feel" pretty much exactly like Goa I reckon. There's still plenty of awesome bits.

Me and my mate Lobster Boy are gonna go on a bit of a trip in a year or so. Cali, Jamaica, Thailand, probably in the order of Jamaica, Cali, Thailand lol(strange sentence!). I cannot bloody wait. LB's brother in law is in a major reggae band so Jam is gonna be awesome :pimp:

Back