Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

HAHAHHA your right, well i also get visits here, so.... now EVERYBODY knows what Charas is..... this bubble is just.... i feel like im on a light lsd trip....

South east asia for sure.
I want to go to the Banda Sea, Moloko islands, Spice islands, all the same but different for my honeymoon.
But so far i think India of course is a country/sub continent that really had a big impact on me, but Thailand was were i first saw paradise, and Cambodia was the country that most inspired me....

I am looking forward to going back to Thailand with LB. He's been there many times, lived there, had a business there. But only been to PHUKET!! :crying::crying::crying:

Typical Brit :finger:

I am looking forward to going back to Thailand with LB. He's been there many times, lived there, had a business there. But only been to PHUKET!! :crying::crying::crying:

Typical Brit :finger:

Lmao

HAHAHHA your right, well i also get visits here, so.... now EVERYBODY knows what Charas is..... this bubble is just.... i feel like im on a light lsd trip....

Nice mate. Love it and I know exactly what you mean. It's a very sharp, clear buzz the bubble. Well, sharp as in defined. NOT as in "acting sharp" lol!

Back