Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

Expect big results this time!

Although Thailand always has a special place in my heart, and im not too in love with Indonesia i really want to go to the Banda/Moloko/Spice islands.
Hard to choose but all in the same area and i cant wait to go, before it becomes a tourist trap

What do you mean by this time????
Last tree was not big enough for Christmas time?

It was but apparently it wasn't good enough since I didn't hit a lb or win anything with it. So now my power will be right where I want to give me a chance to finally show just what I'm capable of!

It was but apparently it wasn't good enough since I didn't hit a lb or win anything with it. So now my power will be right where I want to give me a chance to finally show just what I'm capable of!

You just sounded like a super hero about to unleash its hidden powers, with you all the way, so please tag me on that grow!

Plus I'm excited that several breeders taking me under their wings so between all new upgrades and genetics, I have to show I can do better the my previous grows :)

Well here they are, alive, not so much on the kicking but definitely with attitude

Skywalker
6f52ba8c15127006c4b2ff5465939b08.jpg

Top69
c3f9867039f12e8b8923aac16911b79b.jpg

Industrial CBD
1b6084abac84ce3a0e4d820922f11c6e.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
926062f0d77ed7208a6fc0a352b648da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just sounded like a super hero about to unleash its hidden powers, with you all the way, so please tag me on that grow!

With my new setup the 600w reflector led and several nutrients upgrades I wasn't using am confident I'll hit my goals

Back