Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

I hope the Skywalker has mist/water burn on the leaf, otherwise she might be the one that is dealing with gnats, either way she is pulling through.

Maybe when am testing someone will hopefully give me a chance with them I certainly can't afford them.

Saw a way to do individual DIY cobs for absolutely silly money today. Literally feck all really.

Maybe when am testing someone will hopefully give me a chance with them I certainly can't afford them.
Why not, you already growing trees wile the rest of us are still dealing with plant, seedings, and i wish i paid more attention to chemistry and botanics in school....

Saw a way to do individual DIY cobs for absolutely silly money today. Literally feck all really.

Agreed, they trying take advantage of us growers charging prices like that and a month later show better more expensive cobs!

i have a couple of good friends that want me to set them up with a tent, and as soon as i get the ok im talking to BigSm0 about some COB's.
South europe cant do tents and HPS in summer, COB,s might just barely do it without AC

Why not, you already growing trees wile the rest of us are still dealing with plant, seedings, and i wish i paid more attention to chemistry and botanics in school....

Yeah I'm a science freak for sure

Agreed, they trying take advantage of us growers charging prices like that and a month later show better more expensive cobs!

COB'S are new tech so they are always going to be getting improved quick, like buying a PC in the 90's before you go home your brand new GFX card was already old...

COB'S are new tech so they are always going to be getting improved quick, like buying a PC in the 90's before you go home your brand new GFX card was already old...

That's very true I'm I.T and every month things become outdated.

Back