Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

Got my new Mephisto seeds and a T-shirt at the post office, plus some treats, because of delays, probably because os the Spannabis 2017 in Barcelona.
I think i might go to the one in Madrid in September and meet these Mephisto bosses face to face.

But also the outdated things they put out, most of time they already have better. Everything revolves around the mighty $$ imo

Got my new Mephisto seeds and a T-shirt at the post office, plus some treats, because of delays, probably because os the Spannabis 2017 in Barcelona.
I think i might go to the one in Madrid in September and meet these Mephisto bosses face to face.

I'll meet you there mate [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But also the outdated things they put out, most of time they already have better. Everything revolves around the mighty $$ imo

Yeah "outdated" is just a marketing phrase to try and get in your head and make you think you aren't as good as the next bloke cos you haven't got the latest blah blah blah ....

If it works it works. Course there is always something "better" but is it really necessary? Hmmmm

Am jelly bro! Mephisto said they add me, but unsure when I will be Lucky enough to get! The bad part is I'm taking on other breeders and I'm obligated to them breeders first.

Yeah "outdated" is just a marketing phrase to try and get in your head and make you think you aren't as good as the next bloke cos you haven't got the latest blah blah blah ....

If it works it works. Course there is always something "better" but is it really necessary? Hmmmm

Naa I mean truly outdated. Did you miss part I'm I.T/programmer?

I think lke in every business there are different kinds of people:
The ones that do it just for the money, low everything except the bank accounts.
then you have the ones that really know what they do and love it and want to do the best.
then you have the psychos AKA mepheads that rather not sell than put something out that would hurt their pride/ego/business
And Im more of the second kind of a guy but have met the third kind, they are rare, usually a pain in the ass, and stubborn as hell... shit im sounding like myself..

Agreed they use as marketing scheme as well.

Naa I mean truly outdated. Did you miss part I'm I.T/programmer?
i feel you
I had the shortest lived profession.... i was a web designer, like a grower from seed to harvest. Dont miss it one bit, nobody ever told me that i had to not only listen to people wile designing but i actually had to pay attention and obey....

I fall into second part as well, and I don't like the first/third they money hungry idiots imo

Back