Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

Agreed they use as marketing scheme as well.
It can be.... but wouldn't the world be a better place if they really are true, and they really just want to make the best autos ever, because im sure if you want to grow the biggest honestly, then there must be a breeder that just want to breed the best... honestly...

It can be.... but wouldn't the world be a better place if they really are true, and they really just want to make the best autos ever, because im sure if you want to grow the biggest honestly, then there must be a breeder that just want to breed the best... honestly...
Im sounding like a @hippy71

i feel you
I had the shortest lived profession.... i was a web designer, like a grower from seed to harvest. Dont miss it one bit, nobody ever told me that i had to not only listen to people wile designing but i actually had to pay attention and obey....

Brother I feel ya ! Except I am not able work for anyone because them are the ones who are not doing for right reasons, always think they right even though they don't know how to program they like flaws that makes more business. ...it's not right to me.

Agreed but just being biggest doesn't make them the best I personally prefer quality over quantity

Brother I feel ya ! Except I am not able work for anyone because them are the ones who are not doing for right reasons, always think they right even though they don't know how to program they like flaws that makes more business. ...it's not right to me.
No argument from me, i dropped the industry have not program in years. Now im into video and photography especially aerial video with drones. More time outside and more fun editing.

And growing is my favorite it makes me happy I'm meeting good ppl, I've met my share of not so good either.

Agreed but just being biggest doesn't make them the best I personally prefer quality over quantity
Okay then we have to agree that Mephisto is more quality than quantity, just go to their website, most strains are out of stock, i have no reason to defend Mephisto so far as i have not grown any of their strains more than 7days old, but i do like a few things about them.
They have a killer sense of taste, really their logos and sticker collection ( i have, i have a thing for stickers.. for another time) and apparel, and no matter what people can say that looks dont matter to the genetics i disagree, being a designer i know how hard it is to make a logo you can identify and the company as well.
These guys score 11 out of 10
Then you have much more important... documented grows here on AFN to make any stoner itchy...
And the AFN connection definitely is a great plus and if you ordered from them then you know Bill sounds like the nicest guy ever or he is always really really stoned

I'm sure since you been in business you know them chiefs trying instruct us Indians have no clue how to even do it. Always seems like that in every business. ...and always too many chiefs and not enough Indians!

Okay then we have to agree that Mephisto is more quality than quantity, just go to their website, most strains are out of stock, i have no reason to defend Mephisto so far as i have not grown any of their strains more than 7days old, but i do like a few things about them.
They have a killer sense of taste, really their logos and sticker collection ( i have, i have a thing for stickers.. for another time) and apparel, and no matter what people can say that looks dont matter to the genetics i disagree, being a designer i know how hard it is to make a logo you can identify and the company as well.
These guys score 11 out of 10
Then you have much more important... documented grows here on AFN to make any stoner itchy...
And the AFN connection definitely is a great plus and if you ordered from them then you know Bill sounds like the nicest guy ever or he is always really really stoned

100% agreed

Back