Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

I honestly don't want to be negative about anyone or anything mate, but I suspect the skinny buds are due to "limited" genetics? You know your environment is dialled in as you have your previous harvests to prove it. Honestly that's why at the moment I will only grow mephisto, dutch passion etc. Tried and tested genetics, many times over.

I did a freebie amnesia in my first grow and I would say much the same things. Looked ok and smelled good. But the buds were lanky. No body to them.

I honestly don't want to be negative about anyone or anything mate, but I suspect the skinny buds are due to "limited" genetics? You know your environment is dialled in as you have your previous harvests to prove it. Honestly that's why at the moment I will only grow mephisto, dutch passion etc. Tried and tested genetics, many times over.

I did a freebie amnesia in my first grow and I would say much the same things. Looked ok and smelled good. But the buds were lanky. No body to them.

I can totally agree, but take a look at my new Grow and the runt is the Super Lemon Haze by green house seeds, and in my previous Grow it was the Blue Dream by Hombolt
And these are reputable breeders.
I think it's the Autos, most people I know will not grow autos and will shun them all together.
To tell you the truth have not met one person that grows them, personally.
I love autos but everything I know I learned here in the last 5 months.
Not quite the grower to dismiss breeders.
But I'm with you on the Mephisto crew. And their genetics, I have now, their full collection os Artisanal and a few freebies.
Waiting for the next collection to make a another order.
34f6f878e3c289cbc1095a05c9e6cc6e.jpg

But I did go through some Spanish forums looking for journals and info into Advanced Seeds. And all I found was photos and most were happy to grow again.

Again mate, I personally wouldn't have included some of the ones you mention above in my list of gooduns. I mean, there is a stark contrast between a global "brand" of a company and someone like mephisto. Worlds apart. One is a global brand and one is a far more personal experience where there is quite a high level of trust and goodwill. Hard to explain what I mean.

Put it this way, if Mercedes started making seeds, I wouldn't buy them. Whereas if say @Slowmo started selling seeds, I would! Thats the sort of extremes of what I'm trying to say.

All just my opinion. Worthless really lol. But I think you know what I mean mate.

Again mate, I personally wouldn't have included some of the ones you mention above in my list of gooduns. I mean, there is a stark contrast between a global "brand" of a company and someone like mephisto. Worlds apart. One is a global brand and one is a far more personal experience where there is quite a high level of trust and goodwill. Hard to explain what I mean.

Put it this way, if Mercedes started making seeds, I wouldn't buy them. Whereas if say @Slowmo started selling seeds, I would! Thats the sort of extremes of what I'm trying to say.

All just my opinion. Worthless really lol. But I think you know what I mean mate.

Hey that's an idea seeds are legal here ;) but i also need one bigass growhouse... any sponsors for my move to spain :crying:

Point taken and something to think about.
Although the OG Kush that is running my brain at 120% is Humbolt

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

Don't get me wrong dude, but also don't make me say a specific company in public! Lol. I am not knocking certain companies or your weed brother! :vibe:

All I'm saying is some companies use very clever and extremely expensive marketing to attract people to their products. Some people use relatively little marketing and "just sit back" and let the results do the talking. The latter is my kind of company. At the end of the day, marketing is persuading you to have things you don't need IMO. Seeing results means you can make your own decisions.

Again bro, just my opinion, and worthless to anyone but me :biggrin: :vibe:

I just got my Critical + ready from cure, and she rocks, potent yes, I would not say the strongest I have grown, because I just tried the OG Kush from the cure box, and I'm having trouble focusing on the iPad to write this text...

PS: after a quarter of the OG Kush joint, I had to go outside the house to walk it of and maybe eat something before passing out, so 30 min later I'm back home and as soon as open the front door, the smell was still there like I never left, really really strong, I'm really fucked again and the same joint still only half gone.
But this is the best cure I have done to a plant, as she is ready to smoke, but very very sticky

7aba88d23cf04911de5ed5dda591ad35.jpg

that sound sound like an awesome smoke dude... which breeder for that OG kush ?

Back