Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

What would you like me to do for you bro? Edit the photos? Is it something you want removed?

Nope but I though maybe it was no allowed, as it has a outside link on the image. Never mind, I'll eventually edit it and blurr it out.

Nope but I though maybe it was no allowed, as it has a outside link on the image. Never mind, I'll eventually edit it and blurr it out.

Outside links are find Headbudz! So that's why I was confused. Sorry! Doesn't take much to confuse me... :rofl:

Little update on the girls:
So far so good, the little Super Lemon Haze still not so super, but chugging along.
The Top69 is by far the biggest, with very large leves and is in the lead, followed by the Industrial CBD and Skywalker very close in size.
I gave them the first feed at day 11 based in Tangs Advanced schedule but toned down 20% in basic nutes as otherwise I always get burns.
The automatic watering is really easy to handle and so far I'm only using it for water until I'm comfortable to put nutes and leave them for a week or so.

Skywalker
31921076b43547a1d2bd4256a915b655.jpg

Top69
5e89c4ae1b4da46e06962025ea592e20.jpg

Industrial CBD
bb2994364b762051bce85015df3246ca.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
d480e971b5a54d1ff3618a806315760f.jpg

And the Critical Soma now on her 4th day of FF flushing
d2771e3f601a7014831bdac857cdbc8b.jpg

Hey mate sorry if the info is here but i can't find it, what watering system are you using brother?

Hey mate sorry if the info is here but i can't find it, what watering system are you using brother?

It's called Wassetech.
It's just a battery operated pump. Connected to a timer to set the amount of time you want it to pump water and a what intervals.
It's a very basic tool but handy. So far I'm learning the ropes on how long to let up pump. But to take of for the weekend is perfect.
img.php

But @hippy71 I would not use it as a permanent watering solution , at least not without a few modifications.
Im looking for a halo dripping system to attach to the end of each tube. And then it might replace watering but with a single tube I feel it concentrates the water in a single spot so until I can get it to wet the whole pot evenly it's only for long weekends out. Let's see what I can do to it, since I'm using a lot of coco in my medium it would be nice to keep it nice and humid all across

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back