New Grower Head First... Learn quicker than the auto grows journal!

Your ladies probably have a good 6 weeks to go, maybe more, the buds are still babies. It’ll go by fast though! My ladies will all be over a hundred days before they harvest. GG is 97 days old and she still has 3 weeks easy. My NLs are at 67 days, the NL1 is the farthest along and she still has 6 weeks to go.

This is crazy? I feel like autos shouldn't be more than 10 weeks at the most from everything Im reading and seeing lol.

I took a quick look at the canna Aqua feeding schedule, it looks like in early flowering you stop the grow and start the bloom. Don’t be afraid to throw that boost in there!
I want to try without the boost and see what we get and than try with it. I feel like there are a lot of placebo products being sold out on the market.

So now, it looks like your ladies have hit the stretch. They’re going to grow a lot taller, fast. How much higher up can you move your light? Also, defoliation is a great way to expose developing bud sites to the light. More bud sites + even light coverage = success!

So we are so torn about pruning. The one quote I think we saw on your thread.... " I grows buds not Leaves" paraphrasing of course, but I seen someone say the leaves are the solar panels and the buds are the batteries. You can throw light at the batteries all you want but it wont charge them. So at this point I'm actually going to stop pruning and see how that works.

Am I making the right decisions? maybe, maybe not lol .That's why we are here though right?

See how evenly spread out all the buds are? And how even the height is? That’s how you get the most out of every watt!

I am so guilty of not LST other than originally tucking fan leaves.

Good luck, happy growing, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
:bighug:

Sadly, I got my seeds from a breeder that was pretty new to autoflowers. GG didn’t even preflower until day 50.

A lot of growers like to sit back and see what the plant does on it’s own. That was my original plan with GG. Then she got out of control and her stem stiffened and it was too late for LST. I’ve been playing catch up with her ever since! :doh:

Sadly, I got my seeds from a breeder that was pretty new to autoflowers. GG didn’t even preflower until day 50.

A lot of growers like to sit back and see what the plant does on it’s own. That was my original plan with GG. Then she got out of control and her stem stiffened and it was too late for LST. I’ve been playing catch up with her ever since! :doh:
yea, Everything Im seeing on your thread Im just seeing as a one off type of deal. Except the NL but Im think they may have been slowed down by the 12/12 light cycle. IDK honestly. I can see why there is so much info and conflicting info as it seems each grow will vary. But bottom line is you are going to get some mighty harvest from your ladies and I hope oto get close to it :p

No we are using just the aqua Flores , the flowering nutrients. Are we suppose to keep feeding them both? I thought it was a switch...
They still look like they are vegging. You may want to ask around to someone using same schedule. But IMO I think they still need grow nutes until flower stretch is over. Unless the bloom feed you use has nitrogen.

They still look like they are vegging. You may want to ask around to someone using same schedule. But IMO I think they still need grow nutes until flower stretch is over. Unless the bloom feed you use has nitrogen.
How do you know when flower stretch is over? We basically waited until we saw them start to flower and than gave them an extra week before we flipped them. Our nute time line we have based on what we have read is below. What do you think about it?

Week 1
25% Veg nutes
Week 2
35% veg nutes
Week 3
50% veg nutes
Week 4
75% veg nutes
Week 5
85% veg nutes
week 6 ** We are here **
75% flowering nutes
week 7
100% flow nutes
week 8
100% flow nutes
week 9
50% flow nutes
week 10
25% flow nutes
Harvest!!!

Measure them is the easiest way when they stop climbing up then preflower is done. You can also search same strain for general ideal but still every plant is different. You have to read leaves. So if you start seeing yellow on lower fans start feeding. Dark leaves burnt tips cut back.

So... normally I dont update until the weekend but I had some updates so I figured Id post what I have. First thing was the bad. I noticed something on one of the stems. 20181225_234016.jpg 20181225_234341.jpg I started looking around and found like 5 more. I removed them all and started looking them up and concluded they were scale bugs. I havnt seen any more but I dont want anything eating my ladies lol.

Second new development is... I had some promising areas of flower that were hanging way down low. So I started tying these crazy ladies up :naughtystep:
20181227_214620.jpg 20181227_214727_Film1.jpg

It seemed to have helped and they began growing out of control like. Needless to say we are out of clearance I am going to run up to the hardware store this weekend and try to find some tubing and fitting and we are going to try to lower the water table about 6". Hopefully that will give us what we need to get through flowering. We are going to have to stick to shorter strands next time or work on LST techniques I guess.
20181227_214841_Film3.jpg
20181227_214632.jpg
20181227_214652.jpg

Supercropping would work really well for that.

Back