I'm going in.......... Scissors at the ready.

BViXykk.jpg

Nice growing Hazy! You might want to bring a gps navigator in case you get lost in there.

Day 62.7........ No1 is down... You ever have that problem when you're trimming and the sugar leaves start getting mixed up with the other trim? I've found the solution, eat the sugar leaves while cropping, makes for a very tasty snack and keeps up the spirits...and back in the room......So it turns out the technique works just as well without the need for canes. Here be a 2nd node side branch with the two extra branches trained from the first nodes...my answer to popcorn bud.

Y6ATN1f.jpg

The 18L pot was a good size for this strain plenty of room for the root to establish without too much spiraling in the pot.

g5N3XzR.jpg

And yes it's a very resinous strain... just smokin' this rather fine finger hash, not a bad ball for one plant while trimming.

ahBGqZU.jpg

Between the hash and all the sugar leaves i just consumed, I feel a little spaced ...ok let's be honest.. i'm fucking out there.

Day 62.7........ No1 is down... You ever have that problem when you're trimming and the sugar leaves start getting mixed up with the other trim? I've found the solution, eat the sugar leaves while cropping, makes for a very tasty snack and keeps up the spirits...and back in the room......So it turns out the technique works just as well without the need for canes. Here be a 2nd node side branch with the two extra branches trained from the first nodes...my answer to popcorn bud.

Y6ATN1f.jpg

The 18L pot was a good size for this strain plenty of room for the root to establish without too much spiraling in the pot.

g5N3XzR.jpg

And yes it's a very resinous strain... just smokin' this rather fine finger hash, not a bad ball for one plant while trimming.

ahBGqZU.jpg

Between the hash and all the sugar leaves i just consumed, I feel a little spaced ...ok let's be honest.. i'm fucking out there.
The finger hash is the best part afterwords just smoking a bowl of it and watching it bubble. That's a healthy looking plant my friend . Good job!

Day 63..... The queen on the canes, is a different pheno again...lemon sherbet to the touch and has all the bud structure of it's parent Mazar genetics...A few shots from different sides of the pot.

JpWiYcK.jpg

ji752KN.jpg

this plant should be ready to come down by Boxing Day.

Anyway i'm loving the stone off the hash....Happy holidays stoners. :smoking:

Last edited:
Back