Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

At day 50, i wouldn't go down the topping route if there is scorching, you'll lose too much potential smoke by just cutting it off, i would just super-crop any branches that are getting too close to the light. Just try to get the canopy as even as you can.

i would agree 100% with hazy here, Veg High Stress Techniques need to applied early in the life of the auto, and DP autos can totally handle it.

Looking fat already Hazy and only Day 60!!!

what about super cropping an already formed bud/cola just starting to swell...? Will the sudden light direction change to 90 degrees do something freaky?
I also didn't know these light could be dropped down so close, which is awesome! But my two big AutoX have quite high colas compared to the side shoots. Think its a bad idea to s-crop them? I'm at day 79 and comparing to other grows I'm still about 30-40 days out...

View attachment 242119

And this is a little side-project I have going :twist: - Its a suprise mix bean I let stretch by placing the seedling under the canopy, I super-cropped the main stem (you can see its thinner near the soil then fattens half way up before the bend). I'll be trying many very silly things just to see what happens. I then put it up closer to the light for some power growth. The pot actualy fell down from about 50cm off the floor, twice, half the soil came out... I dont get it, she simply will not stop going! The skanky bitch! KISS

View attachment 242120

I have not read any threads since I have been back , and from what I saw last time hazy you were always doing some wonderful things, thanks for a pleasurable read

what about super cropping an already formed bud/cola just starting to swell...? Will the sudden light direction change to 90 degrees do something freaky?
I also didn't know these light could be dropped down so close, which is awesome! But my two big AutoX have quite high colas compared to the side shoots. Think its a bad idea to s-crop them? I'm at day 79 and comparing to other grows I'm still about 30-40 days out...

View attachment 242119

And this is a little side-project I have going :twist: - Its a suprise mix bean I let stretch by placing the seedling under the canopy, I super-cropped the main stem (you can see its thinner near the soil then fattens half way up before the bend). I'll be trying many very silly things just to see what happens. I then put it up closer to the light for some power growth. The pot actualy fell down from about 50cm off the floor, twice, half the soil came out... I dont get it, she simply will not stop going! The skanky bitch! KISS

View attachment 242120

If you think they still have 30-40 days left then it SHOULD be ok...i have gone as late as two weeks before harvest and yeah the buds will get freaky..but in a good way.

Freaky AutoX

174633d1360089323-hazys-dutch-passion-autoxtreme%AE-grow-ax3.jpg

and here is a StarRyder that was done late on also...as you can see the shape of the bud is almost identical to the AutoX...big and round and phat..just how we like'em.

attachment.php

Groff here's a little more info i got from them about the conditions in the grow space.......

Some other basic guidelines to have good success with LED:

Keep ambient room temp between 80-85F
Keep relative humidity between 60-80%
If using soil, be careful not to over-water
Dial nutes back about 1/3 and step back up slowly.

Here's why: LEDs lack the radiant (infrared) heat of a HID, and as such they do not dry out the soil as quickly or make the leaves transpire (release O2) as much, which requires less water. Likewise photosynthesis requires higher ambient temps to process at a faster rate, and thus the higher ambient temp in your room. Subsequently the light frequencies seem to make an impact on nutrient uptake, and running the same strength as you used with HID can cause burning in some instances. These are just a few of the new intricacies you learn when switching over to LED.

I've also kept one of the AM's on Grow nutes for an extra 10 days...Anyone like to hazard a guess as to when they think that one will finish ?

Last edited:
I'd guess they'll take around 90 days cause that's about when I switch my TDs to bloom. That lady should be an absolute beast :D

Day 60

Took a couple of the TD's out of the room, to get a better look at them...as you can see the buds are really getting their swell on now.

Have a happy high weekend :group:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She's beautiful dude, hope mine picks up a bit, I've just had to do a flush to rule nute lockout or a salts build up out as a diagnosis of what's up with her.

If in ten days my buds look anything like those I'll be a very happy man, not sure how long there gonna go for but can't see mine being hundred dayers, how long do you reckon yours have got left on them for comparisons sake?

She's beautiful dude, hope mine picks up a bit, I've just had to do a flush to rule nute lockout or a salts build up out as a diagnosis of what's up with her.

If in ten days my buds look anything like those I'll be a very happy man, not sure how long there gonna go for but can't see mine being hundred dayers, how long do you reckon yours have got left on them for comparisons sake?

Thanks ganjageeza..... Should be finished in around 10-14 days.

Oh man... I am soooo tempted ... stylez rasta smoke

Fight the urge Groff, nah go ahead you only live once!!!!

Back