Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

Had to go back and read through this awesome thread so Hazy get ready for a shit load of likes bro this was truly awesome and Hazy my friend you have some balls to break over a plant like that but one never knows unless you try right. I have been wanting to try this also but was always afraid to but now that I saw you take a chance then I will be doing this also. I to have did this to photo plants but didn't think Auto's would fair to well.

Great job Hazy a true Master at this growing game. :slap:

Thanks jayp... I'm now coming round to the idea that because of the rudy genes ( a very hardy Russian plant ). DP autos in my opinion are tougher than any photo plant, that i've ever trained. I mean in the last BAM grow i snapped the main stem(by accident this time) right through to the central hollow core of the plant, i did nothing, just left it... see below

attachment.php

and that brings me to why i snapped the TD in this grow...you see i want to train them along cane but there is always the chance as seen in the picture they will break, so i wanted to see if it was possible to just let them grow up to the cane and then snap the stem and just lay it flat along the cane, it now looks more than possible. so that's the plan for the next grow.

I'm also going to try this(another accident) This was the AutoXtreme i grew out, while in mid stretch i managed to pull a branch almost clean out of the main stem... i tied it back in place and ended up with a branch twice as thick as the others.. so i propose to tear the side branches on a selected plant in the next grow.

attachment.php

Looks like i'll be snapping me some branches next time lol, for now though I've tied her main cola down at 90�, wasn't man enough to go breaking her neck lol

How far along was that 1 into her flowering cycle when you snapped her cuz I'm still tempted, but at 50 days with a possible (yet to be confirmed by someone) phosphorus deficiency I'm not sure if I should risk it.

If you have managed to tie it down..then i would be happy at that..:group:

Last edited:
Hazy, another "mad"scientist in his lab...Pushing canna and her appreciators to new heights!!!!

i snapped the main stem(by accident this time) right through to the central hollow core of the plant, i did nothing, just left it...

and that brings me to why i snapped the TD in this grow...while in mid stretch i managed to pull a branch almost clean out of the main stem... i tied it back in place and ended up with a branch twice as thick as the others.. so i propose to tear the side branches on a selected plant in the next grow.

It's unreal how hardy those genetics are, to actually rip off an arm or leg, reattach it and have it grow back bigger than the others, doctor Frankenstein in the house, and I thought breaking her neck was brutal but that takes it to new levels lol. :jaw: :clap:

I lost almost a quarter of one of my auto around 35 days, I was surprise she did so well at the end. I think you're right Hazy, some autos can be very tough and take a beating. I still would be very delicate with my girls but its nice not to give up all hope when I do something stupid, like dropping one on another.

:smokebuds:

Yeah I went out and snapped the stalk on my MOB I have outdoors the other day and the stalk just got stronger and fatter but I was able to train it the way I wanted. @Hazy have you had any experience with F.I.M a plant? If so (or if not and you know) what does it do? Is it almost like topping a plant or super cropping? What does it make the plant do I have looked on the web and think I know the answer but was told by a friend it does something different than what people said on the web and I would trust people here more than anywhere else. Thanks bro and once again amazing workHigh 5

Well I couldn't resist trying it out, although I must stress I still wasn't man enough to break her neck, I did however bend/snap one of the branches slightly lower, just the one though for comparisons sake.

Way to treat her rough Geeza, now talk to her really nice and tell her that you did it in lovePiggy Hug

Yeah I went out and snapped the stalk on my MOB I have outdoors the other day and the stalk just got stronger and fatter but I was able to train it the way I wanted. @Hazy have you had any experience with F.I.M a plant? If so (or if not and you know) what does it do? Is it almost like topping a plant or super cropping? What does it make the plant do I have looked on the web and think I know the answer but was told by a friend it does something different than what people said on the web and I would trust people here more than anywhere else. Thanks bro and once again amazing workHigh 5

There's a bit in here about FIM https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=115377 gives the general idea and thinking behind it.

THat is just amazing Hazy, in another few weeks WOW!!!!

Back