Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

Here's a couple of pics of the AM that i kept on veg a little longer than i normally would..as you can see this one should be a real good producer. Stands over a meter tall in a 7.5L pot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

beautiful pics Hazy. AutoMazar is such a reliably good variety, its still our best selling auto, and I think the reason for that is that so many people had good experience growing her when she first came out. A lot of customers became repeat growers and some still keep her as a regular part of their growroom.

lovely growing bro

Pro grow again from Hazy . Thanks that u share your grow journals with us bro, u are amazing!

Knuckle of a TD super-cropped mid flower.

attachment.php

And here is the result a very rock hard bud.

attachment.php

And here is the bottom of the plant.....all healed and mainlining nutes all over the plant.

attachment.php

Amazing work Hazy as always bro knocking it out da park stylez rasta smoke

Had to go back and read through this awesome thread so Hazy get ready for a shit load of likes bro this was truly awesome and Hazy my friend you have some balls to break over a plant like that but one never knows unless you try right. I have been wanting to try this also but was always afraid to but now that I saw you take a chance then I will be doing this also. I to have did this to photo plants but didn't think Auto's would fair to well.

Great job Hazy a true Master at this growing game. :slap:

beautiful pics Hazy. AutoMazar is such a reliably good variety, its still our best selling auto, and I think the reason for that is that so many people had good experience growing her when she first came out. A lot of customers became repeat growers and some still keep her as a regular part of their growroom.

lovely growing bro

You guys might have a new best seller on your hands.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

And here is the bottom of the plant.....all healed and mainlining nutes all over the plant.

attachment.php

Looking amazing Hazy!!! Knuckliscious|||

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like i'll be snapping me some branches next time lol, for now though I've tied her main cola down at 90°, wasn't man enough to go breaking her neck lol

How far along was that 1 into her flowering cycle when you snapped her cuz I'm still tempted, but at 50 days with a possible (yet to be confirmed by someone) phosphorus deficiency I'm not sure if I should risk it.

Last edited:
Back